Hanoi's Hottest New Studio: Bathtub Bliss on Dao Tan Street!

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi's Hottest New Studio: Bathtub Bliss on Dao Tan Street!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I've just emerged from the swirling, fragrant depths of Bathtub Bliss on Dao Tan Street, and I have opinions. Real, messy, honest-to-goodness opinions. Forget fluffy hotel reviews; this is the real scoop. And let me tell you, this place… well, it’s a total experience.

First Impressions: Arrival and… Accessibility? (Ugh, Let's Get the Boring Stuff Over With)

Okay, so Bathtub Bliss aims for that sleek, modern vibe. Think minimalist with a splash of… well, bliss. Now, for the accessibility folks – and I always have my eye on this – things are… mixed. The elevator is a godsend (thank you, tiny gods of vertical travel!), but navigating the lobby with a wheelchair might require some pre-planning. They say they have “facilities for disabled guests,” which is a good start, but I didn’t, you know, experience it firsthand. Let's hope they're actually on it.

The car park is blessedly free of charge and on-site. Score one for sanity! And, speaking of sanity, the check-in/out process? Smooth! Contactless check-in/out – thank you technology gods for saving us from paper cuts and awkward interactions. I mean, I love people (kinda), but after a long flight, sometimes I just need my room and my inner peace.

Internet: Gotta Stay Connected (Or Pretend To)

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Praise be! I spent roughly 45 minutes wrestling with the password, and the internet in the room, well… it was a bit meh. But hey, it's free. Internet access [LAN]? Haven't used that since 2002. But it is there! And, the Wi-Fi in public areas was, thankfully, more reliable. Because documenting my Hanoi adventures on the ‘gram is clearly essential.

Rooms: The Heart of the Bliss and… The Devil in the Details?

Okay, let’s talk about the rooms. The name is Bathtub Bliss, people! And wow did they deliver on the bathtub front. Picture this: a massive, Instagrammable tub, perfect for soaking away the city's grime and maybe a little existential dread. Bathtub? Check. Separate shower/bathtub? Check. Seriously, the bathroom was bigger than my first apartment.

But here's where the details get interesting. The blackout curtains? Amazing for fighting jet lag and the Vietnamese sun. The slippers? Luxurious. The bathrobes? Plush enough to warrant a small, internal squeal of delight. The additional toilet? Genius! The non-smoking rooms are actually enforced, thank god, because I once stayed in a hotel where the "non-smoking" floor smelled like a chain-smoker’s lungs had exploded.

However… and there’s always a however, isn’t there? The décor leaned a little… sterile? Like, a designer who'd never actually, you know, lived in a room. The air conditioning was a bit of a beast, which is good in Hanoi, but it made the air dry. And the soundproofing? Let's just say I got to know my neighbor's late-night karaoke routine very well. Small imperfections, but still there.

Relaxation Station: Swimming, Sauna, and… Body Scrubs? (My Inner Diva Awakens)

Alright, let's dive into the fun stuff – the relaxation and spa! This is where Bathtub Bliss REALLY shines. The swimming pool [outdoor] – a shimmering, blue oasis, with a pool with a view. Heavenly! Seriously, I could’ve spent a whole day just floating there, judging people (respectfully, of course). The sauna, steamroom and spa? Hot and steamy and perfect for a post-flight detox.

But here's the thing that blew me away: the massage. I splurged on a full-body massage. And, for an hour, I forgot I was in Hanoi. My masseuse, bless her talented hands, worked miracles. The body scrub and body wrap were also available. Honestly, I felt like a new, much more relaxed woman. A woman who might actually wear a two-piece swimsuit.

Dining, Drinking and Snacking: Fueling the Bliss (And My Inner Glutton)

Okay, let’s be real. Half the joy of a hotel is the food. And Bathtub Bliss did a decent job. The Asian breakfast was a joy: I ate my weight in pho and fresh fruit. They had a breakfast [buffet] with a decent selection, and an A la carte in the restaurant as well. Coffee/tea in the restaurant was plentiful. The poolside bar? Perfect for a post-massage cocktail or ten. The snack bar was convenient, and the room service [24-hour] was a lifesaver after a long day of sightseeing.

But here’s the confession: I was slightly disappointed in the restaurant's overall experience. The menu was a bit safe, and the flavors, while good, didn't exactly set my taste buds on fire. However, the restaurant does serve both Asian cuisine in the restaurant and Western cuisine in the restaurant. I would like to see them bring in a more adventurous chef.

Cleanliness and Safety: Are We Safe From the Apocalypse?

In these slightly apocalyptic times, I'm always paying attention to hygiene. Bathtub Bliss shines here. The daily disinfection in common areas made me feel reassured. They have hand sanitizer everywhere. The rooms sanitized between stays. They use anti-viral cleaning products. And the staff? Well, they're trained in safety protocol.

Services and Conveniences: From Concierge to Currency Exchange (Life Hacks!)

The concierge was genuinely helpful. Need restaurant recommendations? They got you. Lost your luggage? (Hypothetically, of course.) They’ll help you track it down. They had a convenience store and a cash withdrawal option. Dry cleaning, ironing service, laundry service – all the conveniences of a modern life, which is great because I always pack like I'm never coming home. They have an elevator, and, while the facilities for disabled guests are there, I want to see them really shine.

For the Kids: Babysitting? (You’re on Your Own, Tiny Humans)

Okay, I don’t have kids. So I can’t tell you much about the babysitting service or the kids facilities. But the hotel itself is pretty kid-friendly, and who knows, maybe they would like a giant bathtub, too.

Getting Around: Navigating Hanoi’s Chaotic Charm

They offer a car park [free of charge] and car park [on-site]. The taxi service is readily available. And you can book an airport transfer. So, getting around is manageable.

The Verdict?

Bathtub Bliss is a fantastic hotel, with a few minor flaws. I mean, it's not perfect, but what in life is? It leans towards the luxurious side, with a superb spa and those glorious bathtubs. The location on Dao Tan is pretty good, too.

The Offer You Can't Refuse (Well, Maybe Tempted By)

Escape to Hanoi, and Immerse Yourself in Pure Indulgence!

Are you dreaming of a getaway? Craving a sanctuary of peace and pampering? Then Bathtub Bliss on Dao Tan Street is calling your name!

Here's why you NEED to book NOW:

  • Sink into Serenity: Imagine yourself sinking into a HUGE, luxurious bathtub. The ultimate escape from the hustle!

  • Spa Bliss: Melt away stress with our world-class spa, featuring body scrubs, wraps, and massages that will leave you feeling like a new person.

  • Culinary Delights: Indulge in a delightful breakfast buffet to fuel your adventures, and savor delicious meals at our in-house restaurant.

  • Hassle-Free Comfort: From our convenient location to our top-notch service, we've got your every need covered.

  • Stay Connected: Free Wi-Fi in every room.

  • Accessibility: With facilities for disabled guests!

Limited Time Offer!

Book your stay at Bathtub Bliss by [Book date] and receive:

  • A complimentary in-room bubble bath kit!
  • 15% off all spa treatments!
  • Early check-in and late check-out (based on availability)!

Don't miss this chance to experience the ultimate Hanoi escape! Book your stay at Bathtub Bliss today!

Visit [Hotel Website] or call [Phone Number] to book now!

Bathtub Bliss… because you deserve it.

Escape to Paradise: Tube n Axe Lodge – Your Storms River Adventure Awaits!

Book Now

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

Alright, alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're not just planning a trip to Hanoi, we're living it. And trust me, it ain't gonna be all perfectly curated Instagram posts. We're going raw, real, and probably slightly jet-lagged. Prepare yourselves for the glorious mess that is… my Hanoi itinerary (for 92ĐT – New Studio Apartment with Bathtub, Dao Tan St, Hanoi, Vietnam, because apparently details matter, even to the chaos).

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Pho Quest (and a near-disaster involving a tiny chair)

  • Morning (aka, the Blob in the Airport): Land in Hanoi. Expect this to be a blur. My internal clock will be screaming "WHAT IS TIME?!" and my brain will be operating at about 2%. Immigration? Pray for me. Customs? Pray HARDER. I swear I'll probably try to explain a complicated tax return to a customs official in broken Vietnamese.
  • Afternoon (The Apartment, the Bathtub, and the Great Unpacking Disaster): Get to the apartment. 92ĐT – New Studio Apartment with Bathtub, right? Okay, picture this: I. NEED. THAT. BATHTUB. After 20 hours of travel, a bathtub sounds like a religious experience. Unpacking will be less "Marie Kondo" and more "a tornado hit a suitcase." I’ll vow to be organized, and then immediately lose my phone charger. Standard.
  • Late Afternoon (The Pho Apocalypse): This is the most important part of the day. The Pho Quest. I’ve been dreaming of authentic Pho since I booked this trip. I've stalked street food blogs, watched YouTube videos… I'm basically a Pho scholar now. My mission: Find the PERFECT bowl. This will likely involve me wandering around, looking hopelessly lost, and accidentally sitting on a miniature plastic chair that will probably collapse under my weight. (Spoiler alert: it probably will.) I'll probably get totally overwhelmed by the traffic and the sheer busyness of everything, take a deep breath, and fall in love with the chaotic and beautiful mess of it all. Also, I'm taking the first few photos of everything, I'll promise myself that I will write some captions later, I never will, and will delete it months after.
  • Evening (Jet-Lagged Slumber and the Uncomfortable Reality of Noisy Neighbors): Eat the Pho, hopefully without a chair-related incident. Crash in the apartment. Pass out. Wake up in the middle of the night, convinced I'm hallucinating due to the jet lag. Spend the next few hours listening to the world outside - which apparently includes someone playing a very enthusiastic game of dominoes, and the neighbour’s karaoke session. This is where I decide how much I love (or hate) my neighbours.

Day 2: Culture Shock, Coffee, and a Potential Rickshaw Ride (and Maybe Some Tears)

  • Morning (Old Quarter Mayhem): Today's the day. The Old Quarter. Prepare for the chaos. Prepare for the sensory overload. This is where the “authentic experience” hits you like a ton of bricks. I'll probably get lost within the first five minutes, get a vendor yelling something at me in Vietnamese, and feel a weird combination of exhilaration and sheer, unadulterated panic. I'll definitely buy something I don't need from a street vendor. Probably some kind of decorative fan. Or a hat. Actually, scratch that: I probably get a hat and lost it a few hours later.
  • Mid-morning (Egg Coffee… YES PLEASE): Find a coffee shop. Specifically, a coffee shop that serves egg coffee. Think coffee, with a fluffy, sweet, eggy topping. This is where I will discover what true happiness is. I will probably order three. Possibly four.
  • Afternoon (The Lake of the Returned Sword and Contemplating My Life Choices): Hoan Kiem Lake. The Temple of the Jade Mountain. A moment of (attempted) peace and quiet. This is where I’ll probably sit on a bench and actually think about what I’m doing with my life. The quiet will be broken by selfie-taking teenagers, so in that case, I will move around and search for the right place again. Maybe I'll have some kind of existential crisis. Or maybe I'll just enjoy the view before it's interrupted by another vendor trying to sell me more stuff.
  • Late Afternoon (Rickshaw Ride Roulette): Okay, here’s the gamble. Do I try to haggle for a rickshaw ride? The risk of being ripped off is high, but the potential for a really cheesy, touristy, yet strangely charming experience is even higher. I'll probably cave, get overcharged, and then end up having a surprisingly lovely time, enjoying the ride while laughing a lot and chatting (in broken English, of course) with the rickshaw driver. I will either become best friends in 5 minutes, or I'll wish this never happened.
  • Evening (Food Baby and Emotional Overload): I'll eat dinner. I'll most likely gorge myself on something delicious and spicy and regret nothing until later. I'll probably overthink everything, maybe shed a few (or a lot) of tears (good or bad!).

Day 3: Cooking Class, Temple Visits, and The Inevitable Shopping Spree

  • Morning (The Secret Ingredient of Vietnamese Cuisine): Cooking class time! Hopefully, I won’t set anything on fire. Or poison myself with something. I'll learn how to make some authentic Vietnamese dishes. I will probably forget half of the recipes the moment I leave the class but will still feel immensely proud of my culinary accomplishments. Mostly, I will taste the ingredients!
  • Afternoon (Pagodas and Prayers… or Just Taking Photos?): Temple visits. I'll try to be respectful, of course. I will also struggle to know what pictures to take. The temples will be beautiful and serene. Or maybe crowded and noisy. Either way, I'll go in and get immersed in the place, take some pictures, and probably spend a good amount of time staring at some details.
  • Late Afternoon (Shopping, The Art of the Bargain, and The Dreaded Tourist Trap): Shopping. Oh god. The markets. The “real” souvenirs. The "fake" everything. I will become obsessed with finding the perfect silk scarf or the perfect dragon-shaped teapot or the perfect whatever the hell I can drag from the markets. I'll start out determined to haggle like a pro. I will then get flustered, overwhelmed, and probably pay too much for something I didn't even want. But hey, at least it's a story, right? At some point I'm going to fall into a shop and realise it's made for tourists, full of overpriced mass-produced items, and quickly escape while feeling bad that I supported what I was trying to avoid. But, again, the experience matters.
  • Evening (Relax. Or Don’t.): Back to the apartment. This is where the plan falls apart. Maybe I'll relax (hah!). Maybe I'll go out again for more food. Maybe I'll just collapse on the bed and watch Vietnamese TV, even if I don't understand a word. Maybe I'll call home and cry. Maybe I'll love this trip. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll decide to stay here forever. Who knows?

Day 4: The Long Tail of Impromptu Adventure, and (Very Possibly) Complete Exhaustion

  • Morning & Afternoon (Letting the Wind Take Me… Literally?): No plans. Absolutely no plans. This is the day I let Hanoi decide where I go. Maybe I'll stumble upon an amazing hidden gem. Maybe I'll end up getting hopelessly lost in a maze of alleyways. Maybe I'll meet some locals and learn about their lives. Or maybe I'll just spend the day wandering aimlessly, feeling completely overwhelmed, and eventually retreating back to the apartment to watch TV and eat instant noodles (after, of course, I try to find a real local shop that sells real noodles).
  • Evening (Packing, Panic, and a Last-Minute Pho… Or Not.): Packing. The dreaded packing. This is where I'll realize I’ve bought way too much stuff. I can almost guarantee I will forget to bring something. A charger maybe? Maybe a favourite shirt. I’ll probably feel a weird mix of sadness (leaving) and relief (going home). And if I haven't had enough Pho in the last four days, I'll go out for one last bowl. Or maybe I'll just eat instant noodles in bed.

… and that's it. (For now, at least)

This, my friends, is the rough, imperfect, and utterly human itinerary for my adventure in Hanoi. It’s not perfect. It's not polished. It's just me, trying to experience a new place, embrace the chaos, and hopefully, not completely embarrass myself. Wish me luck. Because I'm probably going to need it!

Luxury KL 2-Bed Escape: Azure Paradigm Mall Paradise Awaits!

Book Now

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi VietnamOkay, here's a shot at some FAQs for Bathtub Bliss, Dao Tan Street, Hanoi, designed to be messy, real, and totally human. Buckle up, buttercup!

Okay, seriously, what *is* Bathtub Bliss? Is it, like, a bathhouse? 'Cause…I'm a little shy.

Alright, so, it’s basically…private bathtubs. Think of it as your own little oasis in the chaos of Dao Tan. They've got these huge, soaking tubs, all fancy taps and stuff, in private rooms. You book a time slot, they fill your tub with hot water (and sometimes bubbles, bless their hearts), and you…well, you *bliss*. It feels like a ridiculously indulgent, tiny vacation. And the shyness? Don't sweat it. You're in your own little bubble. Seriously, I spent like, an hour just staring at the ceiling the last time. It was amazing.

How do I book a session? Is it a nightmare? Because, face it, booking *anything* in Hanoi can be...a challenge.

Okay, I'll be brutally honest: the first time? It was kind of a mess. Their website was… well, let's just say it was "in development." But! They've gotten better. You can usually book online (check their Facebook page, they often give the best updates) or, and this is my preferred method, give them a call. Be prepared for a bit of a language barrier (depending on who you speak to) but honestly, just channel your inner Vietnamese market haggling skills. "One hour... please!" It will be fine! And if all else fails, walk-in and cross your fingers. I DID that, the other day, and it was chaotic, but kinda thrilling. I almost didn't get in, because I'd forgotten to book (D'OH!). But eventually, they gave in. Maybe because of my imploring eyes. Maybe because I promised I wouldn't be long. Either way, I was victorious (and VERY clean).

What's the vibe like inside? Is it all zen and chill, or is it stuffy?

Okay, the *vibe*... it's aiming for zen, I think. Soft lighting, sometimes some calming music (though sometimes it's a bit…random. One time it was Christmas carols in July. Don't ask!), and generally pretty clean. It's not stuffy in the sense of pretentious, but it *is* a bit…hush-hush. You know? Like, shushing is the rule. Quiet is good. It's really about you and the bathtub. I've found the staff really lovely (despite my clumsy Vietnamese and frequent mishaps) It's not like a spa with a million treatments or anything, it is more about the soak, which is kind of all you need. I walked in there one day after being stuck in traffic for like, an hour and a half, and it was like a small slice of heaven. Pure heaven. I left feeling like all the tension was gone, gone, gone! Speaking of calm, though…the first time I went, I nearly tripped over a bucket. Seriously. Right in the doorway. So, maybe not *perfect* zen. But hey, it's Hanoi. Imperfection is part of the charm, right?

What's actually *in* the rooms, besides a bathtub? And do they have, like, snacks? Because a girl's gotta eat.

Okay, so you've got your glorious bathtub, of course. Usually a shower (essential for rinsing off before and after), and a little seating area. They'll provide towels, sometimes robes (check the small print, not all packages include them), and some basic toiletries – usually shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. And…this is where it gets interesting…and a little bit…uneven. Some packages come with a little tea and a biscuit. Others? Nothing. So, snacks? Plan ahead! Pack your own. Seriously. I ALWAYS bring a small bag of whatever I'm craving that week. Otherwise you'd be left trying not to rummage through their hidden stash of biscuits like a crazed raccoon. And water! Plenty of water. You'll thank me later. That feeling of blissful floating is thirsty work.

Is it worth the price? Because let's be real, Hanoi is a budget paradise, but is *this* worth it?

Okay, this is highly subjective. It's not *cheap*, certainly. But for me? Absolutely. Especially after one of *those* days in Hanoi. You know the ones. Traffic gridlocks, the constant honking, the vendor badgering, the endless heat (or the pouring rain, because Hanoi). It's a little escape, a moment of pure, selfish relaxation. The way I see it, the price is worth paying for the sanity alone. Honestly, it's cheaper than therapy, and probably more effective. Some people might think it's an unnecessary extravagance, I get that. But for me, it's a treat. A little dose of self-care. A chance to completely switch off. And frankly, after the year we've all had? We deserve it. Treat yourself! You deserve it. And hey, if you don’t like it, at least you had an interesting story to tell, right?

Any horror stories? You know, things to look out for? Because…Hanoi.

Ah, the horror stories. Okay, I have one. And it's not even Bathtub Bliss's fault, really, but it *did* happen there. So, picture this: I'm finally in my tub, blissful, bubbles everywhere, feeling like a queen. I'm reading a book, totally lost in the story. Then…the water starts draining. Slowly, at first. Then faster. I’m looking *everywhere* for the plug, and eventually realized there isn't any! I panicked. I was like, *"NOOOOO! I just got here! And I spent all that money for this bath"* (Okay maybe I didn't say it so elegantly). I ran, dripping-wet, out into the hall waving my hands. Turns out? It was a faulty valve. They fixed it eventually. And they were mortified. They even gave me an extra 30 minutes. So, the moral of the story? Always check the water level a few times and be prepared for occasional plumbing mishaps. And maybe bring a towel to wave frantically. But honestly, it's Hanoi. Things happen. Embrace the chaos!

Seriously, any tips? Give it to me straight!

Okay, here’s the gospel according to me:

  • Book ahead! Seriously. Especially on weekends. And try during the week to avoid a huge rush.
  • Bring your own snacks! And a drink. Water *is* essential.
  • Check the water temperature *before* you fully submerge. They usually get it right, but you don’t want to be scaldedHotels With Balconys

    92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

    92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

    92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam

    92ĐT- New Studio Apartment with Bathtub Dao Tan st Hanoi Vietnam