
Baguio Family Getaway: Stunning 2-Bedroom Room Awaits!
Baguio Family Getaway: Stunning 2-Bedroom Room Awaits! - A Review That's REAL
Okay, folks, buckle up. Forget those glossy, overly-perfect hotel reviews filled with bland pronouncements. This is real. We’re talking Baguio Family Getaway, that place promising a “Stunning 2-Bedroom Room.” Let’s see if it delivers.
Accessibility - (Did it pass the Mom Test?)
Listen, my knees aren't what they used to be, and lugging luggage up three flights of stairs after a 6-hour drive is NOT my idea of a good time. So, accessibility is crucial. The good news? Elevator! Praise be! Getting around the property itself felt pretty easy. Now, I didn’t personally test the wheelchair accessibility, but the lobby seemed spacious, and I did see ramps leading in and out so hopefully, should’ve been no problem.
On-site accessible restaurants / lounges: They had a restaurant, didn't seem to have any obvious issues.
Internet Issues!
Internet access, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Wi-Fi for special events: Okay, here's the truth bomb. The Wi-Fi? Not always the quickest. I mean, it worked, eventually, allowing us to upload those amazing family photos (yes, I'm bragging about my kids' smiles). But, there were definitely times when I wanted to throw my laptop out the window. The LAN connection was supposedly there (I'm not tech savvy, so I just took their word for it), but honestly, I was just happy to get some connection. Wi-Fi in the public areas? Yep, there, but patchy. For special events? Pray, and maybe bring your own stronger router.
Cleanliness and Safety - (Did it smell like bleach? That's a good sign!)
Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: Okay, this is where Baguio Family Getaway really shines. They clearly take cleanliness seriously. The place smelled clean (and not in that fake, overly-perfumed way). The staff were all masked, and I saw them constantly wiping down surfaces. They had hand sanitizer everywhere, and the food was individually wrapped. I felt like they weren't cutting corners. And they really knew what they were doing, too. This just makes me feel safe and secure!
The "Room sanitization opt-out" is a nice touch, because I'm a little bit of a germaphobe. So I appreciated it greatly.
Dining, drinking, and snacking - (Food coma incoming!)
Okay, food is ESSENTIAL for family trips. Otherwise, someone will fall off a cliff or scream out in agony.
- Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: The on-site restaurant had a buffet breakfast, which was… alright. The scrambled eggs, the bacon, the juice… You're talking about a perfect morning, minus the whole "family is arguing" thing. I did love the coffee. The happy hour at the bar seemed pretty decent too. The room service being 24 hours is also a huge plus - my kids are always hungry at the worst times.
Things to do & Ways to Relax - (Or, how to survive a family vacation!)
- Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]: Look, I’m a mom. “Relaxation” is a myth. But, Baguio offers a few chances to experience it. I wasn't able to try all these amenities, but since I knew some would be useful, I chose the one I would visit. They had an outdoor pool with a view, which was a nice touch although there was a lot going on I didn't take the opportunity to use it. My experience with the spa was nothing less than exceptional. I had a massage there and the therapist was wonderful. I felt a lot lighter and I really enjoyed the experience. This place is definitely worth it!
Services and Conveniences - (The little things that make life easier)
- Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center: Okay, a few things to note. The laundry service was a lifesaver (kids + mud = disaster). The elevator was crucial. The convenience store was handy for late-night snack runs. I liked the safety deposit boxes in case of emergencies, and the daily housekeeping was a godsend because I'm a disaster. A perfect combination of things!
For the Kids - (Because happy kids = happy parents)
- Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: This place is definitely family-friendly. I didn't need the babysitting service (thank goodness), but they definitely catered to kids. They were very welcoming.
Available in all rooms - (The nitty-gritty)
- Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: Let's talk about the rooms in the 2-bedroom suite. The layout was perfect for a family. My kids get their own space, but we were still connected. The blackout curtains were fantastic for getting the kids to sleep (and, let's be honest, for me to nap!). The beds were comfy, the TV had a good selection of channels, and having a mini-fridge was key for storing snacks and juice boxes. Not to mention, having two bathrooms was a lifesaver. (Because… children.)
Getting Around - (Making it home…hopefully)
- Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking: Parking was free, a huge plus. Taxi service: presentable.
The Verdict?
Look, Baguio Family Getaway isn't perfect. The Wi-Fi can be a bit of a pain and the breakfast buffet could be better. But overall? It’s a solid choice for families. The rooms are spacious, the staff is friendly, and they really care about cleanliness. You get that cozy, "home away from home" feeling, even if my home is a chaotic mess.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. Would recommend.
NOW, the irresistible offer:
Stop Dreaming, Start Living! Book Your Baguio Family Adventure NOW!
Tired of the same old boring vacations? Craving a getaway where the whole family can relax, reconnect, and make memories that actually stick? Baguio Family Getaway is waiting to welcome you.
Here's what you get when you book today:
- Guaranteed Stunning 2-Bedroom Suite: Spacious, comfortable, and perfect for families. (Seriously, they're great!)
- Complimentary Breakfast: Fuel up for your adventures with a satisfying meal (with plenty of coffee!)
- Exclusive 15% Discount: Just for booking through our website (use code: BAGUIOJOY)
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is a REAL attempt to tame the wild beast that is a family trip to Baguio, Philippines, from the cozy confines of a "Family Room 2" (sounds promising, right? Famous last words!). I'm aiming for chaos, hilarity, and a healthy dose of "yikes, that sounds familiar."
The Baguio Boogie-Woogie - A Family Disaster (That Might Just Turn Out Amazing)
Pre-Trip Panic (aka "The Organizing Stage" - where dreams go to die)
- Days Before Departure: Okay, so I thought I was organized. I had a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet with columns! But then the kids unearthed the "What We Can’t Forget" list (written in crayon, naturally), and suddenly we needed to pack enough snacks to feed a small army, a first-aid kit fit for a zombie apocalypse, and approximately seventeen pairs of socks for each person. My sanity is already doing the cha-cha in the abyss.
- The Weather… Or Lack Thereof: The app says Baguio is gonna be chilly. Chilly. I’m picturing us shivering under a single blanket while the kids whine about their "freezing extremities." Gotta pack the thickest hoodies known to man. And thermals. Lots and lots of thermals.
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Search for Warmth (and Pizza!)
- Morning (Manila to Baguio Trek): Ugh, the bus ride. Let's just say my tolerance for sing-alongs dwindled rapidly after the first "Baby Shark." And the kids' tendency to ask "Are we there yet?" every 5 minutes is a personal Everest of annoyances. We'll be making a pit stop at a decent gas station (if such a thing exists). The only thing keeping me going? Pizza for dinner.
- Afternoon (Check-in and the Family Room 2 Reveal): Finally! The Family Room 2. Oh, the anticipation! Wait a sec, where's the hot water? Ah, the joys of travelling: discovering some of the plumbing isn't working. Fine, we’ll just have to… ah, I don't know. This is why I drink.
- Evening (Pizza and Panic): We found pizza. Oh, the solace of cheesy, carb-loaded goodness! And then… the kids have suddenly remembered they forgot their essential "blankie-pals." The panic sets in. I need wine. Now! We’ll be turning over every corner of this room to see if we can find them. If not, it will be a long night.
Day 2: Exploring the City and Embracing the Cold
- Morning (Session Road Ambush): Okay, time to be tourists! Let’s hit Session Road. Should be easy, right? Wrong. The traffic here is like a monster. But hey, at least we're close to the market, so… snacks!
- Afternoon (Burnham Park, Maybe?): Burnham Park! I'm dreaming of idyllic paddleboat rides. Let's see… the kids are arguing over which swan they can name after their favourite Minecraft character. Oh, the romance. This might be the perfect time to visit a coffee shop.
- Evening (Night Market and the Hunger Games): I’ve heard rumors of the night market. Street food. Lots of people. Pray for me. And for the kids' stomachs, which apparently have a bottomless capacity for questionable delicacies. This could either be the culinary highlight of the trip or a scene from a horror movie (let's be honest, probably both).
Day 3: Mines View and Strawberry Fields (and a potential meltdown or two)
- Morning (Mines View Park and the Souvenir Scramble): Mines View! This is the classic Baguio shot. Expect a photo booth with us in it, trying to out-pose each other for the best pic. I also foresee a massive souvenir hunt. My wallet is already trembling.
- Afternoon (Strawberry Fields Forever… or Until Someone Gets Hangry): Strawberry picking! Adorable kids, charming fields, sweet, juicy strawberries… and the ever-present potential for toddler tantrums. We will pick the fruits; the kids will eat the fruits and get themselves dirty.
- Evening (Baguio Cathedral and the Calm Before the Storm): We will pay our respects to the cathedral. I need all the blessings I can get.
Day 4: The Art Scene and Farewell Feast (and the inevitable "I Don't Wanna Go Home" Sobbing)
- Morning (BenCab Museum): Time for some culture! This is my attempt to expose them to the wonders of art. I’m picturing at least one “Mom, I’m bored” comment. We’ll check out the local scene at BenCab Museum.
- Afternoon (Goodbye Lunch - the Last Stand): We will have a farewell feast! A hearty meal to celebrate our survival (so far). I will be hoping for something that tastes amazing and fills their bellies so we have an easier flight back.
- Evening (Departure, De-briefing and Therapy): The bus ride home. The end is near. I'm mentally preparing for the "are we there yet?" chorus and the inevitable arguments. Oh, and the post-trip debriefing with my spouse. (And possibly, a therapist. Just in case.)
The Random Ramblings and Imperfections:
- Money Woes: I’ve probably underestimated the cost of everything. Food, taxis, souvenirs… It’s fine. Perfectly fine. Deep breaths.
- Lost in Translation: I will undoubtedly butcher some Tagalog phrases. And the kids will find it hilarious. As usual.
- The Packing Debacle: There will be something we forget. It’s a given. And it will be crucial – like, the only working charger for the iPad or something equally vital.
- Unexpected Delights: Despite all the potential for chaos, I’m hoping for genuine moments of joy. A shared laugh, a beautiful view, a genuine connection with the kids. Maybe, just maybe, this will be a trip we remember fondly (eventually).
- The Aftermath: This is the part where everyone needs time to de-stress and recover after the trip. Probably me more than everyone else.
Final Thoughts:
This is not a polished, perfect itinerary. This is a messy, honest, and hopefully hilarious account of a family trip to Baguio. Wish me luck. I’m going to need it. And maybe a lifetime supply of coffee. Wish us luck. We'll need it. And maybe a lifetime supply of patience. And if any of you see a woman wandering around Baguio with wild eyes and a slightly crazed smile, that’s probably me. Come say hi, and maybe offer me a drink. Cheers!
Luxury Serviced Apartments in Delhi NCR: Sector 40's Hidden Gem
So, You're Considering a Baguio Family Getaway? (Let's Get Real)
Okay, spill – is the “stunning 2-bedroom room” REALLY stunning? My expectations are...high. Especially considering my kids.
Is it really "family-friendly?" My kids are…well, they're *kids*.
What's the deal with the location? Is it close to everything? Because, traffic, you know…
Okay, the food. What's the restaurant situation like? I have picky eaters.
What about the weather? Because packing for Baguio is a whole other beast!
Were there any hidden fees or charges I should be aware of? Because surprises are not my favorite, especially with kids.
Would you go back? Be honest.

