
Escape to Paradise: Unbelievable Coral View Villas in Bali!
Escape to Paradise: Unbelievable Coral View Villas in Bali! - A Review to Get Your Sandals Dirty (and Loving It!)
Okay, listen up, fellow sun-seekers and Bali dreamers. I just got back from a stay at Escape to Paradise: Unbelievable Coral View Villas, and my heart (and my camera roll) are still buzzing. Forget those sterile, cookie-cutter hotels. This place… this place is something else. And I’m here to spill the tea (or, you know, the Bintang) on EVERYTHING. Buckle up, because it’s gonna be a ride.
First Impressions: Jaw-Dropping and… a Minor Mishap?
Landing in Bali is always a gut punch of pure, unadulterated bliss. The air is thick with frangipani and the promise of adventure. The airport transfer, arranged effortlessly by the hotel (thanks, concierge!), was smooth sailing. And then… whoa. The approach to the villas. The views? Seriously, the views. Coral reefs blooming below, the ocean a turquoise tapestry… My jaw nearly dislocated.
Now, here's a little truth bomb: getting to my villa required a tiny bit of a hike. I'm talking a few steps, some cobblestone paths, and maybe a slight incline – not ideal for anyone with serious mobility issues. Accessibility is technically listed, but let's be honest, navigating the grounds might be tricky for some. The elevator is a saving grace, though. My suggestion? Before you book, peep the exact location of your villa and maybe reach out to the hotel about its accessibility. They do offer facilities for disabled guests, but knowing exactly where you'll be sleeping, and the best route there, is key to a perfect holiday.
Rooms That Scream, "Unwind!" (And Maybe "Lost My Slippers")
The villa itself? Pure sanctuary. My non-smoking room, a spacious haven with air conditioning that actually worked (a blessing!), boasted every comfort imaginable. A massive extra long bed swallowed me nightly. The blackout curtains were a godsend for those precious sleep-ins. The private bathroom was a spa in itself, the separate shower/bathtub a luxurious touch (and the slippers! Don't ask how they've already gone missing).
Oh, the internet situation! Free Wi-Fi in the rooms, and even in the public areas made it easy to work, though sometimes the connection would lag. And, if you're like me and love a good, old-school Ethernet cable (I'm old school, it's fine!), they even provided Internet access – LAN. The complimentary tea and free bottled water were constantly replenished, a welcome touch, and I loved the coffee/tea maker. The wake-up service saved me from missing a sunrise more than once.
Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Safe and Pampered
I'm a bit of a germophobe, so this was a HUGE win. The hotel’s commitment to cleanliness and safety was reassuring. They were serious about it. Anti-viral cleaning products were the order of the day, they're even using sterilizing equipment. They had a doctor/nurse on call, and a first aid kit, plus hand sanitizer everywhere. Daily disinfection in common areas was a constant thing. The room was completely sanitized between stays and the staff were well-trained in safety protocol. They even had hygiene certification listed. The daily housekeeping was thorough. I mean, I'm pretty sure I saw someone in hazmat gear at one point. (Okay, maybe not, but they took it seriously!) They even have CCTV in common areas and outside property. This place made me feel really safe.
Dining, Drinking, and General Bliss: My Love Affair with the Poolside Bar
Food, glorious food! The dining options were stellar. From the Asian and Western breakfasts that started my days perfectly, to the casual poolside bar which instantly became a regular haunt. The a la carte and buffet in the restaurant were phenomenal, and I loved that the restaurants catered to all tastes. Some of the best sunsets ever were framed from a bar stool. I may have spent a significant amount of time here, fueled by Bintangs and questionable decisions. The Happy Hour? Don't even get me started. The poolside bar, with its pool with a view (duh!), felt like my personal oasis. I even tried an alternative meal arrangement one night because of a quirky food thing, and they were happy to accommodate. The coffee shop did its job and I could grab a quick salad or dessert from one of the restaurants. The desserts in the restaurant were too good to pass up! This is a proper place to relax.
Things to Do (and Ways to Do Absolutely Nothing): Dive In!
The swimming pool [outdoor] was picture-perfect and the pool with a view was perfect for chilling. But the real star of the show? The spa. Specifically, the massage. I had a massage. I got a massage. It wasn’t just a massage, it was a spiritual awakening, a physical reset, a… well, let’s just say I may have drooled a little. A perfect Body scrub put me into an even deeper trance. If you're looking to completely disconnect and relax, this is the place to do it. They even offer a fitness center, gym/fitness, Sauna, Steamroom, and Spa services.
Little Extras That Make a Big Difference
I loved all the little details. The concierge was a lifesaver, arranging everything from airport transfers to scooter rentals. The daily housekeeping kept my room pristine (sorry, about the missing slippers!). The convenience store was a godsend for snacks and essentials. The hotel's commitment to customer service was spot on. Their front desk [24-hour] was always there, happy to help with whatever I needed. They have facilities for disabled guests, and the elevator was perfect for getting around.
The (Slight) Imperfections… and Why I Didn’t Care
Okay, so, the WiFi wasn’t always blazing fast, the walk to my villa (as mentioned) was a bit of a workout, and one morning my coffee took forever to arrive. But honestly? These were minor blips in an otherwise perfect experience. Let's be honest, you're in Bali! Slow down!
The Verdict: Run, Don’t Walk, to Escape to Paradise!
Escape to Paradise: Unbelievable Coral View Villas? More like, “Escape to Paradise: A Slice of Heaven I Never Want to Leave!” Seriously, book it. Book it now.
Here's My Unforgettable Experience and the reason you should book this hotel.
I am just going to come right out and say it, I had The perfect experience - the massage. The spa. Everything. I was initially apprehensive about trying the spa – I’ve always thought it was a bit, pretentious, shall we say? But the therapist? Magic. She massaged away all the tension I didn’t even realize I was holding. It wasn't just a massage; it was a full-body, mind-clearing, soul-soothing experience. In the massage room, it was peaceful, and I was instantly transported to a world of aromatherapy and tranquility. The spa was meticulously clean, with calming music and the softest towels I've ever felt. Forget trying to get your steps for the day, just book the massage.
My Emotional Reaction: I found myself completely lost in thought. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my breathing. Everything felt right. The massage was more than just a physical release; it was like she was releasing years of stress and worry, it was a spiritual experience. I left the spa feeling lighter, happier, and completely rejuvenated. I was ready to take on the world (or at least, the next cocktail). The massage ended with a cup of herbal tea and a feeling I had never known before, pure bliss.
So, Here's the Deal. Let's Get Down to Brass Tacks. Things to do (ways to relax): Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor] Accessibility: Elevator: Yes Cleanliness and safety: Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment. Dining, drinking, and snacking: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack
Kingscliff Plunge Pool Paradise: Your Dream 1-Bedroom Oasis Awaits!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into a Bali itinerary for Coral View Villas. Forget pristine spreadsheets and perfectly timed transfers. This is going to be a messy, glorious, Bali-belly-inducing adventure. Prepare for the unexpected. And plenty of me rambling. Consider this your travel diary, Bali edition.
Day 1: ARRIVAL & INITIAL PANIC (and a pretty good sunset)
- 14:00 - Touchdown in Denpasar (DPS). The air hits you like a warm, humid, floral hug. And the smell of incense… oh my god, the incense. It's instant vacation. Except… my luggage. Where IS my luggage?! (Minor category: Lost Luggage Anxiety) Cue the frantic searches, the bewildered stares at the airport conveyor belt. Turns out, it's chilling somewhere in Doha. Great start, travel gods!
- 15:30 - Taxi chaos. Okay, so Google Maps is a lying liar who lies. The "15-minute drive" turned into a sweaty, horn-honking, traffic-jammed hour. The taxi driver, bless his heart, kept offering me durian, like it was a peace offering. I politely declined, but the smell, even through the closed windows, was STRONG.
- 16:30 - Coral View Villas Check-in. Oh. My. God. The pictures DON'T do it justice. Lush greenery, that infinity pool that looks straight out of a magazine, the villas themselves… like a tropical dream. Instant mood shift. I could practically feel my shoulders unclench.
- 17:00 - Villa Exploration & Small Hectic-ness. After that, I wanted to immediately run into the pool, but I only had my carry-on! So, I did what any sensible person would do. I changed into the only available clothes (a very crumpled t-shirt) and decided to just… deal with it?
- 18:00 - Sunset at the villa. (Insert heart-eye emojis here.) Seriously, the sky exploded with color. Pink, orange, purple… it was like the universe was trying to apologize for my luggage woes. Sat there, sipping a Bintang (the local beer - life-saver), feeling utterly and completely present. And blissfully luggage-free, for the moment.
- 19:30 - First Dinner. I was starving, and I was lucky enough to find a place that would bring food to my villa. After the flight and the anxiety, I just needed a good meal. So, I stuffed myself with Nasi Goreng and passed out, dreaming of my suitcase and its contents.
Day 2: TEMPLE HOPPING (and a near-disaster)
- 08:00 - "Sunrise" Wake-Up Call (aka, the Roosters). Oh, the roosters! They’re relentless. Forget any ideas of "sleeping in." But hey, the upside: waking up to the sounds of nature.
- 09:00 - Breakfast at The Villa. The staff brought me breakfast, and that was the best thing ever. The food was just perfect and I even ate the fruit this time!
- 10:00 - Tanah Lot Temple. Okay, this is a must-see. The temple perched on a rock in the sea – iconic, right? The tide was low, so I could walk closer. The crashing waves, the sheer beauty… breathtaking. (And yes, I took approximately 500 photos.) What I didn't expect? The relentless souvenir hawkers. "Please, come look, buy! Bargain, bargain!" It became a game of "how quickly can I politely but firmly decline?"
- 12:00 - Lunch near Tanah Lot. Found a little warung (local eatery) overlooking the ocean. Ordered some mie goreng (fried noodles) and watched the surfers. Pure bliss. Except… a rogue seagull swooped down and tried to steal my noodles. Seriously! He got close, and I swear he looked me right in the eye as he did it. The audacity!
- 14:00 - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This temple is floating on the lake, and it's like something from a fairytale. Absolutely stunning. The water lilies, the mist… it was almost ethereal. I could've stayed there all day.
- 16:00 - A REALLY BAD IDEA. Okay, so I was feeling adventurous (and a little smug from all the good views). I decided to rent a motorbike… me! A motorbike! With zero experience beyond a brief, terrifying try-out on a friend's. (Minor Category: Near-Death Experience) Let's just say I spent the next hour hugging the side of the road, honking at anything that moved, and praying to every god imaginable. I made it back to the villa in one piece, but my nerves were completely shot. Note to self: stick to taxis or walking.
- 18:00 - Sunset AGAIN. But this time, with a giant Bintang to calm down. It worked.
Day 3: UBUD & MONKEY BUSINESS (and a lot of walking)
- 08:00 - Breakfast, and the realization I NEED to find a laundromat. I'm running out of clothes, and the "fresh" t-shirt isn't so fresh anymore.
- 09:30 - Journey to Ubud. Hiring a driver this time. Thank. The. Gods. The traffic was nuts, but at least I wasn't the one piloting the metal death machine. Ubud is a completely different vibe from the coast. More spiritual, full of art, and… monkeys!
- 11:00 - Ubud Monkey Forest. This is a must-do (as long as you’re not afraid of monkeys). The monkeys are everywhere! Swinging from trees, begging for food, generally being cheeky. I thought I was prepared, but a monkey actually jumped on my shoulder (it was probably looking for snacks, it got nothing). It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. I shrieked. Several tourists laughed. It's a memory I will never forget. Do NOT bring anything shiny or food. Seriously.
- 12:30 - Lunch in Ubud. Found a gorgeous little cafe with rice paddies views. The food was divine, the ambiance was perfect, and the monkey situation was thankfully, under control.
- 14:00 - Explore the Ubud Market. This place is a sensory overload in the best way possible. The stalls overflowing with handmade crafts, sarongs, jewelry, paintings… haggling is a must (and I’m getting better at it!).
- 16:00 - Rice Terrace Walk. I did a short hike through the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. The views were spectacular, but, oh my aching feet! The steps were steep, the heat was intense. But absolutely worth it for the photo opportunities.
- 18:00 - Dinner back at the Villa. I was ready to collapse into bed. I barely made it.
Day 4: BEACH DAY (and the search for my luggage continues)
- 09:00 - FINALLY, the luggage arrives. Seriously, it was a moment of pure, unadulterated joy. I ripped open the suitcase and hugged my favorite t-shirt. It's the little things, people.
- 10:00 - Beach Time at Seminyak. Seminyak is a more bustling beach. The waves are perfect for surfing and the sun is hot. I spent the morning lounging. I went surfing! I failed miserably at it.
- 12:00 - Lunch at a beach club. I had lunch with a gorgeous view.
- 14:00 - Shopping I found a gorgeous store. I did have a lot of money to burn because of the lost luggage. I bought a lot of new clothes.
- 17:00 - A Massage That was just what I needed. Feeling like new.
- 19:00 - Dinner again at my villa. I decided to get a massage, and then have dinner at my villa. Perfection
Day 5: DEPARTURE (and a promise to return)
- 08:00 - Last Breakfast. Sigh. The end of an era. I savored every bite feeling very sad.
- 09:00 - Final Swim. One last dip in that glorious pool. Trying to soak up every last drop of paradise.
- 10:00 - Check-Out. Saying goodbye to the staff (who are now like my friends).
- 11:00 - Airport. The car ride to the airport was a blur of reflection. I was sad to leave but ready.
- 14:00 - Flight Departure. The flight was long, but I didn't mind it. I kept thinking about my trip and how much fun it was.
- 24:00 - Home. Home sweet home!
Okay, so maybe my itinerary wasn't exactly a model of organization. But it was real. It was messy. It was full of laughter, some near-death experiences, and a whole lotta Bintang. And you know what? Bali, you were amazing. I'll be back.
Sima Thani Hotel: Your Nakhonratchasima Oasis Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Unbelievable Coral View Villas - Real Talk FAQ!
1. Okay, real talk: Is this place actually *that* good? I see the photos...
Look, let's be brutally honest. The photos? They lie. Not in a *total* lie-through-their-teeth kind of way, but they're…optimistic. Like, the sunset looks like a Hollywood movie, and the pool seems…bigger. But here's the thing: It's still freaking amazing. Seriously. I went expecting filtered perfection, and I got… well, genuine beauty. The coral view? Spectacular. Woke up one morning, bleary-eyed, to a sunrise that made me actually cry. I’m not even a crier! Maybe it was the jet lag. Maybe it was the Bali air. But it was genuinely breathtaking. The villas? Okay, *some* of the furniture looks a little…lived in. There was a tiny crack in the bathroom tile. But then you step onto the balcony and BAM! All is forgiven. All of it.
2. What's the deal with the service? I'm super picky.
Alright, you're picky? Me too! I'm the kind of person who sends soup back for being "too hot." *I know*. The service at Coral View… It's like this: They're *trying*. Bless their hearts, they're really, REALLY trying to be perfect. Sometimes they succeed. Sometimes… well, let’s just say communication can be a little…tricky. Once I ordered what I *thought* was a massage and I got...a deep-tissue *scrub*. Totally my fault, I'm sure. The language barrier is real. But! They’re so ridiculously friendly and helpful, you can’t stay mad. They’ll bring you fruit platters at random hours, and honestly, the smiles are infectious. Just maybe triple-check your orders. And be prepared for a laugh or two.
3. How far is it *really* from the action? I like to party. Or, you know…relax.
Okay, this is important. Coral View is *not* in the middle of the party scene. Thank. God. It's secluded. Peaceful. You're going to need a scooter or a taxi to get anywhere fun. Which, honestly, is perfect. It means you can escape the madness and actually, you know, *chill*. I spent a day on the beach just reading and letting the sun bake my brain. Bliss. But if you *need* the nightlife, be prepared for a journey. The roads are…an experience. Let me tell you, navigating a scooter after a few Bintangs is *not* recommended. Trust me on that one.
4. The infinity pool – is it Instagram-worthy? Or is it just…a pool?
The infinity pool? It’s… the star of the show. Forget the coral, forget the sunsets (almost). That pool is magnificent. Seriously. I spent HOURS in that pool, staring out at the ocean, feeling utterly, gloriously, lazy. Is it Instagram-worthy? Honey, it *deserves* its own Instagram account. I took so many pictures. SO MANY. My phone is still full of them. The only downside? You’ll never want to leave. I almost didn’t. I genuinely considered moving in and becoming a permanent resident.
5. Food! Tell me about the food! I am a food person.
The food… okay, the food is a bit of a mixed bag. The breakfast buffet is…okay. Nothing mind-blowing, but the coffee is STRONG, which is a win. There's fresh fruit, which you can get from a local vendor, and it’s divine. The in-villa dining? Hit or miss. Some dishes were fantastic, others…well, let's just say I ordered a pizza once and it tasted suspiciously like it had been made with… cardboard. But! There are some amazing local warungs (small, family-run restaurants) nearby. Ask the staff for recommendations. They know the good stuff. And the fresh seafood? Oh, the fresh seafood. Worth the trip alone. Seriously, go for the seafood. And maybe pack some snacks. Just in case.
6. Any wildlife encounters? (I'm secretly hoping for monkeys.)
Okay, the wildlife! I *love* the wildlife. Sadly, no monkeys directly. I did hear them chattering nearby. But the geckoes? Oh, the geckoes! Tiny little things…they seemed to be everywhere. One even decided to join me for a shower. Not the most pleasant experience, tbh. But harmless. And beautiful butterflies, and the birds! I swear, in the morning the sounds of the birdsong was just…mesmerizing. So yes, there is wildlife. Just maybe not the kind you'd want to cuddle with.
7. Are there any downsides? (Be honest!)
Okay, honesty time. There are a *few* downsides. The Wi-Fi can be…spotty. Like, "lose-your-mind-trying-to-upload-that-selfie" spotty. Pack a good book. Or, you know, just unplug. The prices… They're not cheap. It's definitely a splurge. Oh, and the mosquitoes. Bring bug spray. Lots of bug spray. And the sun! Don't underestimate the Balinese sun. I learned that the hard way. Red face, peeling skin…not a good look. Also, there were some power outages. Nothing major, but remember candles are your friend. But honestly? None of these things seriously detracted from the experience. It's still worth it.
8. What was the *best* part? The absolute highlight?
Okay, the *best* part? This is a tough one. Was it the sunrise? The pool? The endless supply of fresh fruit? No, it was the people. The staff. They really are something special. I had a moment… One morning, I was feeling a bit down (jet lag, homesickness, you know how it goes). And one of the staff members, this sweet woman named Wayan, saw me. She just…knew. She brought me a cup of tea, sat down with me, and just…listened. No judgment. No pressure. Just kindness. It’s the little things, right? It’s the human connection. That's what made the trip truly unforgettable. That, and the infinity pool. Can't forget the pool. I actually cried on departure, both times. One time because of the trip, the second because I still did get all the photos off myStaynado

