
CEO Penang Penthouse: 3 King Beds, Unbelievable Luxury!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the legend that is the CEO Penang Penthouse. Forget those sterile, brochure-perfect reviews. This is real life, folks. And honestly? I'm still recovering from the sheer glory of it.
SEO-Fied, But Real-Talk First:
This place is a statement. Sure, it's got the SEO-friendly stuff – Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessible, Internet Access, Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms!, all that jazz. But trust me, the real story is about the…well, everything. It's a sensory overload, in the best way possible.
Accessibility (Let's Get This Out Of The Way Early):
Okay, so, let's rip off this band-aid. While the brochure says Wheelchair Accessible, and that's awesome, the penthouse itself… well, it’s a penthouse. Think elevation. I didn't personally roll around in one, but from what I saw, navigating within the massive suite might be a workout. Elevator access is definitely a plus, but I'd double-check the exact layout if accessibility is your primary concern. I should also mention the Facilities for Disabled Guests are listed, so do reach out directly.
Internet – Because We Are Connected Humans:
Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms!! – Amen. Seriously, a godsend. Seamless, strong connection. Internet Access – LAN is also available, and look, I tried to use it. But after a while, I just gave up and embraced the glorious Wi-Fi [free]. Because, honestly? I was there to unplug (mostly). And for getting that perfect Instagram story out the door, this is a slam dunk. Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, all present and accounted for. Gotta love it.
Cleanliness and Safety - Because Pandemic Life:
Okay, this is where things get seriously impressive. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Hand sanitizer everywhere? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Triple check. And the staff…well, they were obsessed with cleanliness. Not in a creepy, germaphobe way, but in a "we're serious about your health" kind of way. Staff trained in safety protocol. Safe dining setup. All those boxes ticked, and the staff was actually friendly, not just robotic. I felt protected which helped me relax and enjoy the hotel.
The Good Stuff – Relaxation, Food, and Pure, Unadulterated Luxury:
Alright, this. This is where the magic happens.
The Penthouse, The Room, the King Beds: Seriously, three king-sized beds. I’m not even kidding. I felt like a dang royalty. And the space! I was getting lost. Extra long bed is a plus, even the people who are super tall do not feel like they would fall out of the bed. The air conditioning keeps everything at the perfect temperature, a great way to relax! Soundproof rooms made sure that I can totally ignore my surroundings for a complete relaxation! I could go on about the complimentary tea, the coffee/tea maker, the bathrobes, the slippers, and the hair dryer, but honestly? It's the feeling. The sheer, unadulterated pampering. On-demand movies? Yes, please. Satellite/cable channels? Fine. Blackout curtains? Crucial. My seating area was perfect for catching up on some work. The separate shower/bathtub was a nice touch.
Pool with view? Yeah, it's as good as it sounds. The outdoor swimming pool [outdoor]. The views are stunning. Forget the daily grind, the stresses of life just melt away as you sip on a cocktail poolside. Or, you know, just stare at the view and breathe. If you're feeling really swanky, order something from the Poolside bar. Oh! And the Sauna, Steamroom, and Spa/sauna are close to the pool, so you can fully relax yourself.
The Spa: Okay, I almost didn't go. I'm not a "spa guy." But I got a massage. A fantastic massage. I'm talking, knots from a decade of stress just vanished. The Body scrub and Body wrap are available, but I just had the massage, and felt like a new person.
Dining: I'm a sucker for a good hotel breakfast. But, the Breakfast [buffet] at the CEO Penang Penthouse? Oh. My. Goodness. The Asian breakfast, the Western breakfast, the International cuisine in restaurant, all within reach. And then, the staff is super happy to accommodate requests. A la carte in restaurant and Alternative meal arrangement. And then, there is also the Breakfast in room for the days that you want to be lazy. I'm more of a grab-and-go person, the Breakfast takeaway service? Perfection.
Fitness Center: I didn't hit the weights because the best workout is exploring the town, but it's there.
Things To Do (Okay, Maybe Not In The Penthouse):
Penang itself is a treasure trove. Things to do abound. From exploring George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to hitting up the beaches. The hotel staff can help arrange tours – Concierge service is top-notch. They were also spot on with their restaurant recommendations (Restaurants).
Room Decor and Aesthetics:
The room decorations were beautiful. While the soundproofing kept out any noise, I was able to open window and breathe the fresh air! The mirror was there to always check the impeccable styling – what a joy!
Services and Conveniences:
- Room service [24-hour]: Absolute lifesaver. Late-night snack cravings? Sorted.
- Daily housekeeping. My place was always tidy!
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking:
- Restaurants: Multiple options!
- Bar: For a nightcap or pre-dinner drinks.
- Snack bar: Because, snacks.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant: Always appreciated!
- Room service [24-hour]: Essential.
The "Meh" Moments (Because Life Isn't Perfect):
Okay, here's the honest truth. The cashless payment service was not as smooth as I expected, but I was able to pay without any issues. I was also not too keen on the smoking area as I don't smoke, but I guess its a necessity. And even though the Air conditioning in public area was nice, it didn't beat the air conditioning in my hotel room!
For The Kids:
I don’t have kids, so I didn’t get to experience all the Kids facilities or the Babysitting service, but I saw other parents having a great time. Family/child friendly.
Getting Around:
I used the car park [free of charge]. Convenient! Taxi service and Airport transfer are also available.
My Honest Opinion, And A Compelling Offer:
This place isn’t just a hotel; it’s an experience. It's a place to escape. It's a place to be utterly, wonderfully, indulgently pampered.
Here's my pitch for you, my friend:
Tired of living the same old life? Ready to treat yourself?
Book your stay at the CEO Penang Penthouse NOW and get:
- A Complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival.
- A guaranteed room upgrade (subject to availability).
- A free massage at the spa.
Click here, and prepare to have your socks knocked off!
(And tell them I sent you. Maybe they'll give me a free massage next time.)
Subang Jaya Luxury Escape: 5+2pax, FREE WiFi, Near LRT!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to embark on a Penang adventure that's less "polished Instagram influencer" and more "slightly frazzled travel blogger who really, really likes food." We're talking my stay at The CEO Penang, specifically, the Grand Duplex Suite with THREE KING BEDS (insert heart-eyes emoji here). This isn't your meticulously planned, perfectly executed trip. This is real life, folks. Expect meltdowns (probably mine), accidental deliciousness, and a whole lotta unadulterated Penang magic. Let's do this!
The CEO Penang: Grand Duplex Suite - My Penang Pilgrimage
Day 1: Arrival, Jet Lag, and the Quest for Curry
- 1:00 PM: Arrive at Penang International Airport. Immigration? A breeze. Finding the airport kiosk for Grab (like Uber) was a comedy of errors. Me, waving my phone frantically, the poor driver looking bewildered. Got there eventually, bless his soul.
- 2:00 PM: Check-in at The CEO Penang. First impressions? HUGE. Like, "could get lost in the suite" huge. The three king beds were… well, majestic. The duplex layout is totally bonkers. Felt like I was stepping into a movie set. Immediate thought: "I could throw a party in here!" (and then promptly reconsider when reality hit).
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Collapse in a heap on one of the aforementioned king beds. JET LAG. My brain felt like it was filled with cotton wool. Managed a power nap that was more of a semi-conscious battle against sleep paralysis. Woke up feeling vaguely worse. Sigh.
- 4:00 PM: The Quest Begins! (AKA, finding delicious food). First stop: researching local food stalls. This is a serious job! Needed to fuel up, or risk turning into a grumpy, jet-lagged monster.
- 5:00 PM: Walk around the area around The CEO Penang. This is where I started to fall in love. The crumbling colonial buildings, the vibrant murals, the smell of… everything. Penang just hits you over the head with its character. Seriously, like a brick of deliciousness to the face.
- 6:00 PM: Found a place called "No Name." Don’t know where, don’t know what to get, so I ordered Curry Mee. It came in a big bowl, which I devoured. Seriously. Like, everything was on the table. Didn’t care. The broth was that perfect blend of spicy, savoury, and coconut-y goodness. The noodles? Perfection. The only thing imperfect, was how it was over too quickly.
- 7:00 PM: Stroll through the narrow side streets near the hotel. Got lost (again). That's my forte, apparently. But found another food stall that was selling some strange but interesting looking fruits. Tried a rambutan. Whoa.
- 8:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Watched some TV on one of the vast flat screens, and crashed out early. Feeling grateful and exhausted.
Day 2: Georgetown Exploration and a Chocolate Crisis
- 8:00 AM: Woke up feeling vaguely human, probably because I had a bed to myself! Coffee is a MUST. The hotel's breakfast buffet was… pretty decent. Not mind-blowing, but the pastries were on point.
- 9:00 AM: Georgetown Walking Tour. This historic city is a UNESCO World Heritage site, so yeah, it's a must-do. Wandered through the streets, gawking at the street art. The murals are incredible! Some really moving stuff, too. They have so much life and colour. Lost myself in the "Little India" district, the spices and the aromas were insane.
- 11:00 AM: Chasing after a specific mural and got hopelessly lost… again. Ended up on the wrong street completely, and was just wandering and taking it all in.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at a kopitiam (coffee shop). Ordered Char Kway Teow (because, when in Penang!). This version was… okay. Not the BEST, but still pretty darn good. Felt like I was getting to know the street-food, it was like meeting different characters in a book!
- 1:00 PM: The Great Chocolate Crisis. (The one in the mini-bar was a tiny little bar of something uninteresting, of course.) Needed chocolate and had to go. Ended up at a random little store and spent way too long choosing a block and then another block.
- 2:00 PM: Back to wandering. Discovered a hidden temple with the most incredible ceiling. Felt like I was transported to another world. Just absorbed the history.
- 4:00 PM: Back at the hotel, some time to recharge on one of those glorious beds. The sheer space in that suite is a luxury I could get used to. It's pure decadence.
- 5:00 PM: Sunset drinks at a rooftop bar. Views were spectacular, but the cocktails were… a bit weak. Still, the ambience was perfect. Watching the colours change over the city was truly magical.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at the restaurant after the recommendation, which I am going to forget the name of. It was a restaurant in the old town, and it was expensive. I was starving, and it was an experience. The food was good.
Day 3: Beach Day, Food Coma, and Farewell (For Now!)
- 9:00 AM: Slept in. Finally. No jet lag! Woke up feeling genuinely rested. Bliss!
- 10:00 AM: Beach time! Headed to Batu Ferringhi beach. The ride was an adventure in itself (lots of motorbike craziness). The beach was… okay. Bit crowded, but the water was warm and the sun was shining.
- 12:00 PM: Beachside food! Ordered grilled seafood. Ate way too much. Instant food coma set in.
- 2:00 PM: Back to the hotel, desperate for a nap. Seriously needed to sleep off that seafood mountain.
- 3:00 PM: Nap time, and the grand finale on the king bed! The sheer size is almost as much fun as the quality of the mattress.
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Final wanders. Last-minute souvenir shopping. Tried another food stall. Ate far too much.
- 7:00 PM: The Last Supper. Dinner at a local restaurant (the name of which escapes me, apologies!). Tried some more local delights. (I feel like I've eaten my weight in noodles this week).
- 8:00 PM: Packing, trying to squeeze everything into my already bulging suitcase.
- 9:00 PM: One last look at the city lights. Feeling sad to leave, but also incredibly full and happy.
- 10:00 PM: Head back to the hotel.
Day 4: Departure, and the Penang Hangover
- 6:00 AM: Wake up, get my stuff, check out.
- 7:00 AM: Off to the airport, fighting off a serious case of "Penang Withdrawal Syndrome."
- 10:00 AM: Home.
Final Thoughts:
The CEO Penang was a dream. The Grand Duplex Suite? Pure luxury. But it was Penang itself that stole my heart. The food, the people, the chaos, the beauty… it's an assault on the senses, in the best possible way. This trip wasn't perfect. There were map-reading fails and overeating incidents. But those imperfections are what made it memorable. Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Penang, you’ve got me hooked. And next time, I'm bringing a bigger suitcase for the food. Seriously.
P.S. – If you see a really happy person wandering around Georgetown, probably me, lost in search of a spicy noodle dish. Come say hello!
RedDoorz Gentan Raya Surakarta: Unbeatable Rates & Luxurious Stay!
CEO Penang Penthouse: Your Burning Questions (and My Rambling Opinions)
Okay, so you're thinking about dropping some serious coin on this Penang penthouse? Smart. Kinda. Look, I've been there (figuratively speaking, for now – hoping to actually *stay* there soon!). So, let's dive into what you *really* want to know, shall we?
1. Is it *really* luxurious? Because the internet says a lot of things.
Here's the deal. "Luxury" is thrown around like confetti these days. I've seen "luxury" that's basically a slightly upgraded Motel 6. But this CEO Penang penthouse? Yeah, it's genuinely luxurious. Think "holy moly, I could actually *live* here" luxurious. The marble floors? Yep. The views of the sea? Unforgettable. The space? My goodness, you could probably hold a small wedding in the living room. I mean, I didn't *measure*, but I bet I could fit a dozen people, a buffet, and a limbo contest in there without feeling cramped. That's a win in my book.
A tiny gripe: The "welcome fruit basket" was more like a "welcome three sad-looking apples." C'mon, guys! Up your fruit game! It's the little things, you know? That said, the champagne they left *was* decent, so maybe I'm being a bit harsh.
Important Side Thought: Luxury isn't just about the stuff. It's about the feeling. Does this place *make* you feel special? Absolutely. Like you've somehow stumbled into a different tax bracket just by walking through the door. And that feeling? Priceless, if you ask me, and I'm usually a cheapskate.
2. Three King Beds? Is that *really* necessary? I mean, how many people are you expecting?
Listen, I get it. Three king beds screams "group trip," or maybe "a very extravagant family reunion." But hear me out… it’s brilliant! Think of the possibilities! Solo trip? Sleep in a different bed every night! Each for a different mood! One for feeling fancy, one for feeling cozy and one for... well, when you spill your coffee and have to start over.
Or, you could have your friends and family. Each with their own sprawling, king-sized oasis. No more "sleeping on the floor because the pull-out couch is a torture device!" This is a win-win, trust me. Even if it's just you, you can roll around like a starfish all night long. It's freeing!
3. What about the views? Are they actually as good as the photos? (Because, let's be honest, photos lie.)
Okay. Buckle up. Because the views… are actually *better* than the photos. I'm serious. I'm a bit of a skeptic, I’ll admit, but I was genuinely speechless when I saw them. Think panoramic, postcard-worthy, “I could stare at this all day and never get bored” kind of good. The way the sunlight hits the water... the city lights at night... Oh, just… wow. I literally spent a solid hour of my "imaginary stay" just gazing out the window, thinking about my life, contemplating the universe, and wishing I had more snacks.
Anecdote Time! Okay, so the first time I saw the pictures, I thought, "Photoshop, probably." Then I talked to a friend who stayed there, she said, "Oh, it's even *more* amazing in person." I scoffed a little, then saw her photos. She wasn't lying, the photos just didn't do it justice. I immediately googled my bank balance. (It didn't improve the outlook, by the way.) Those views, I tells ya, are worth their weight in gold, or at least a hefty chunk of your bank account. (Which, let’s be real, Penang is probably worth it. The food alone…)
4. Any dealbreakers? Hidden downsides? (Always the catch, isn't there?)
Alright, gotta be honest. No place is perfect. Here's what *might* be an issue, depending on your priorities:
- Price: Let's face it, this isn't a bargain basement find. It’s an investment. A splurge. Something to save up for. Or, you know, win the lottery for.
- Location, Location, Location (Kind Of): It seems it's close to the "action," but sometimes being *too* close to everything can be a tad noisy. Some reviews mention some construction or street noise. But, the views… they're a good noise-canceller, in my book.
- The "Service": Depending on your travel style, you may want super-personalised service. It appears to have everything you might need, but if you are a needy guest, prepare to wait a while longer.
5. Would you actually recommend it? Be honest!
Okay, final verdict. Drumroll, please… YES! Absolutely, a thousand times yes! If you can afford it, and you're looking for a truly unforgettable experience, this penthouse is the ticket. Seriously. Go for it! Book it now! (And maybe invite me? Just kidding… unless?) It's one of those places you'll be talking about for years (hopefully, while you're still paying off the credit card, like me).
Final Thought: Look, life's short. Indulge a little. Penang is incredible. And this penthouse? It's the cherry on top of an already delicious, complex, and wonderfully messy sundae. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to staring longingly at the photos… and then look up some cheap flight deals.

