Manila's HOTTEST 2BR Condo w/ FREE Parking! (Lumiere Residence)

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Manila's HOTTEST 2BR Condo w/ FREE Parking! (Lumiere Residence)

Lumiere Residence: My Unfiltered Take on Manila's "Hottest" 2BR Condo with FREE Parking!

Alright, folks, let's get real. I just spent a whirlwind few days at Lumiere Residence, that swanky place everyone’s raving about in Manila, and I’m here to give you the unfiltered truth. You want to know if it lives up to the hype? Buckle up, because this review is gonna be a wild ride. And yes, I’m talking about the 2BR condo with that glorious FREE parking – which, in Manila, is practically a unicorn.

(SEO Alert: Manila Condo, 2BR Condo, Free Parking, Lumiere Residence, Philippines, Luxury Condo, Hotel Review, Makati, Accessible Hotel, Pool with a View, Spa, Fitness Center)

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag

Okay, so let's start with the nitty-gritty. Accessibility is where things got a little… complicated. The building claims to have facilities for disabled guests, which is a good start. The elevator's definitely a plus. But navigating the common areas? Let's just say I saw potential for improvement. It’s not terrible, by any means, but I'd advise really checking specific needs with the hotel before booking, especially if mobility is an issue.

The Room: My Mini-Manila Palace

Okay, the Rooms themselves? Available in all rooms definitely earns them points. I'm talking about that sweet, sweet Air conditioning, which is basically a necessity in this city. The 2BR was spacious, airy, and (thank the heavens!) genuinely non-smoking. They had all the usual suspects: a comfy bed, a decent desk to work on, a refrigerator to stock up on San Miguel, and (hallelujah!) free Wi-Fi in the room. And the Wi-Fi was actually good. Not lightning-fast, but reliable, which, again, is a win in Manila. They also had satellite/cable channels, so I could catch up on some (terrible but comforting) reality TV. The view wasn't spectacular (I was pretty high up, but Manila is Manila, you know?), but the blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping in.

One tiny gripe: the bathroom. It was clean, yes, but the water pressure in the shower was a wee bit weak. (Minor whine, I know, but I NEED my morning blast of water!) They did have bathrobes and slippers, though – nice touch!

Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Secure

Now, this is where Lumiere really shines. The Cleanliness and safety game is strong. You could smell it – in a good way! The air was fresh (thanks to the air conditioning in common areas), and everything felt spick-and-span. I’m talking Rooms sanitized between stays, daily disinfection in common areas, and staff definitely trained in safety protocol. They went above and beyond, with hand sanitizer stations everywhere. Seeing the Anti-viral cleaning products in action gave me a sense of security.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Manila Hustle

Food, glorious food! This is where I truly indulged. Lumiere has a decent range of Dining, drinking, and snacking options. There’s a Coffee shop on-site (essential for my caffeine fix). The restaurants offer a variety of cuisines, including Asian cuisine (hello, delicious adobo!) and some options for Vegetarian folks. They even offer Breakfast in room which is pretty good if you like to start your day in your pajamas. There's also a poolside bar, because, hey, vacation!

There are restaurants with A la carte in restaurant, a buffet and breakfast service. Breakfast [buffet] which was an assortment of items or Breakfast takeaway service, perfect for a quick bite.

The snack bar and Bottle of water were a godsend after a long day of exploring.

Things to Do / Ways to Relax: Spa Day, You Say?

Okay, let’s talk about the fun stuff. Lumiere really excels in this area. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is seriously gorgeous, with that whole Pool with view thing. I spent a solid afternoon lounging there, and it was pure bliss. The Fitness center is well-equipped if you're into that sort of thing (I'm more of a "walk to the coffee shop" kind of gym-goer, but still).

And the pièce de résistance? The Spa! I'm a sucker for a good spa, and Lumiere didn't disappoint. The Massage was heavenly, and I might have spent a little too long indulging in the Sauna and Steamroom. Pure, unadulterated relaxation. They offer Body scrub and Body wrap (which I passed on, but tempting!) . Services and Conveniences: Making Life Easier

Lumiere offers a ton of Services and conveniences, which I appreciated. Daily housekeeping kept my room spotless, and the concierge was super helpful with everything from booking taxis (Taxi service, Airport transfer), to recommending restaurants. They also have dry cleaning and laundry service, which is essential when you're traveling and don't want to look like a rumpled mess. The Luggage storage was a lifesaver on check-out day.

They also have a convenience store on-site, which came in handy for late-night snacks (yes, I have a problem!). They even offer facilities for disabled guests.

Accessibility: A Final Word

While Lumiere is generally excellent, it's not perfect. It can be slightly difficult if you are a wheelchair user, so if you have any questions or require assistance, feel free to call guest services, they will assist you with your needs.

For the Kids: While I travelled alone, I did notice that they are family/child friendly, with a babysitting service available!

The Imperfect Perfection: My Final Verdict

Okay, so Lumiere Residence? Is it perfect? Nope. But it's damn close. The location is fantastic, the rooms are comfortable (and clean!), the amenities are top-notch, and the service is generally excellent. The FREE parking is the icing on the cake – a major perk in a city where parking is a constant headache. It's a solid choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, convenient, and relatively luxurious stay in Manila.

Here's the deal:

Want to experience Manila's HOTTEST 2BR Condo w/ FREE Parking?

Book your stay at Lumiere Residence NOW and get:

  • Guaranteed FREE Parking: Save the hassle and expense of parking in Manila!
  • Luxury Living: Spacious 2-bedroom condo with all the comforts of home.
  • Unwind in Style: Access to a stunning outdoor pool, a rejuvenating spa, and a fully equipped fitness center.
  • Unbeatable Value: Experience top-notch amenities and services at a competitive price.
  • Peace of Mind: Enjoy a safe and hygienic environment, with enhanced cleaning protocols.
  • Easy Booking, Instant Confirmation: Reserve your stay quickly and hassle-free.

Don't wait! This offer won't last forever. Click the link below to book your unforgettable stay at Lumiere Residence now!

[Insert Booking Link Here!].

Indonesian Paradise: Brand New 1BR Uttara Icon Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Manila Mayhem: A Condo, a City, and My Sanity's Last Stand

Okay, so here's the deal. I booked this "Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking" in Manila. Sounds fancy, right? Like I'm about to live a life of sleek minimalist luxury. Spoiler alert: I probably won't. Expect chaos. Expect sweat. Expect me questioning every life choice that led me here. Buckle up, buttercups. This is going to be messy.

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Ceiling Fan Conspiracy

  • Morning (Like, 4 AM, UGH): Landed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). The air hit me like a humid slap in the face. Immediately regretting not packing more deodorant. Immigration was a blurry dream of bored faces and stamps. Found a Grab (thank god for Grab) and wrestled my suitcase into the car. The driver was blasting some Filipino pop. I didn't understand a word, but I was already vibing.

  • Mid-Morning (Condo Check-In Debacle): Arrived at the Lumiere. "Modern" is a generous term. More like… "functional-ish." Checked in, thankfully smooth despite my jet lag-addled brain. The "free parking" was, in fact, inside the building, which was a relief, because Manila traffic looks like the apocalypse.

  • Afternoon (Interior Design Judgements & Ceiling Fan Frenzy): The condo…okay, it's fine. The living room is probably the most impressive. Modern furniture is a bit too IKEA-y for my taste. The light fixtures? Questionable. The best thing? Air conditioning. Thank god for air conditioning.

    But then…the ceiling fan. Oh, the ceiling fan. It was possessed. It wobbled. It creaked. It looked like it was about to liberate itself from its moorings and come crashing down on my head. I spent a solid hour staring at it, convinced I was living a real-life episode of Final Destination. My anxieties peaked! I'm starting to think the ceiling fan is a metaphor for my entire travel experience.

  • Evening (Food, Glorious Food… and Mosquitoes): Ordered delivery from some local place. Lechon liempo. Crispy, fatty, heaven. Ate it while battling mosquitoes the size of small birds. I was bitten, not just once, but twice. Sprayed myself with whatever repellent I could find. Sleep? Probably not.

Day 2: Intramuros & The Emotional Rollercoaster of History

  • Morning (Morning-ish): Slept maybe four hours, thanks to the ceiling fan's constant threat and the mosquito wars. Dragged myself to the streets. Decided to attack Intramuros, the walled city.

  • Mid-Morning (Intramuros Exploration): Rented a bamboo bike (bamboo! So charming!). Started exploring the walled city of Intramuros. This place…wow. The history just oozes from every cobblestone. Seeing the old churches, fortresses, and the Spanish colonial architecture was incredibly humbling. It was hard not to feel somber.

  • Afternoon (Lunch, and a Moment of Existential Dread): Found a cute little cafe inside, but the food felt…too clean and modern. I was missing the grittiness, and the sweatiness. Started thinking about life. What am I doing? Why am I here? Is the ceiling fan going to kill me? The existential dread hit hard.

  • Late Afternoon (Fort Santiago & Heavy Sighs): Wandered through Fort Santiago. The stories of imprisonment…the pain…it was overwhelming. Saw the Rizal Shrine. Felt incredibly moved. This is why I travel, right? To learn, to feel, to understand. Then I realized my phone had died and I couldn't take any pictures. I felt stupid.

  • Evening (Dinner in Binondo Chinatown, and the Joy of Cheap Eats and Good Company): Grab/Taxi to Binondo Chinatown for dinner. Oh, the explosion of senses! The smells, the sounds, the sheer vibrancy! Ate delicious siopao and noodles with a local friend. The place was packed, loud, and felt wonderful. Found a bar with Karaoke. Sang badly. Didn't care.

Day 3: The Mall, The Traffic, The Meltdown

  • Morning (Mall Madness): Decided to attempt a visit to the mall. The sheer scale of the malls in Manila is astounding. They're like little cities. Unfortunately, so is the traffic needed to get there. We spent two hours stuck in a standstill. During the drive, there was road rage, honking, and the driver shouting at passing drivers. I'm sure he was cursing them. I could only understand the tone.

  • Mid-Morning (Shopping, Sweat, & Surrender): Finally made it to the mall, completely exhausted. I walked around. It reminded me of a modern purgatory. Every store's exactly the same. The air conditioning offered only a weak defense against the humidity. The overwhelming sensory input nearly broke me. I bought a small bottle of iced coffee. I felt guilty after spending a ton for it.

  • Afternoon (Traffic, Traffic, Go Away): After leaving the mall, the traffic was worse. A total standstill for another hour. Contemplated walking. Considered buying a helicopter. Eventually gave in to the fate.

  • Evening (Condo Quarantine & Ceiling Fan Vigil): Back at the condo. The ceiling fan is taunting me. Ordering takeout. Questioning all my life choices. Tomorrow…I'm not sure what tomorrow holds, but I'm bracing myself.

Day 4: The Search for Bliss, and Possible Escape

  • Morning (Hoping for Serenity, Finding Chaos): I woke up determined to find peace. My brain wanted to reset. I tried. I did yoga. I meditated. The ceiling fan was still there. The heat was still there. The noise of the city was still there.
  • Mid-Morning (A Search for Greenery): I took a Grab to a park. It was a nice park, but I quickly discovered I was allergic to something there. My eyes started to water. I got a runny nose. I had to go back to the condo.
  • Afternoon (Condo Rest): I stayed in the condo. I watched some movies and tried to relax. I was starting to feel better.
  • Evening (Contemplation): I made a plan. Buy a flight out of the country.

The Verdict:

Manila is a rollercoaster. It's beautiful. It's chaotic. It's intense. It's frustrating. It'll test your limits. It'll make you question everything. But it's also full of incredible people, delicious food, and a history that will leave you breathless.

And the Lumiere Residence? Well, it's a place to rest my weary head. And it has free parking!

Would I recommend it? Maybe. Bring earplugs, a good ceiling fan inspector, and a healthy dose of humor. And pray the mosquitoes don't get you.

Wish me luck. Need more coffee. And maybe, just maybe, a new life.

Phuket Paradise: Bang Tao Beach & Boat Avenue Luxury Walk!

Book Now

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence: Your Manila Condo Questions (and My Honest Answers!)

So, what's the *deal* with living at Lumiere Residence? Is it all hype?

Okay, honest moment? I was skeptical. Another condo in Manila? My expectations were lower than a cockroach's belly button. But then… I saw the promo pics. And the *free* parking. (Parking in Manila is a NIGHTMARE, people. Seriously, a daily struggle.) So, I peeked. And… yeah. It’s pretty darn good. The building itself is gorgeous. The amenities? Think infinity pool overlooking the city, a gym that actually makes you want to move (miraculous, I tell you!), and a co-working space that’s perfect for avoiding the soul-crushing reality of your apartment. It's not utopia, sure, but it's a *very* comfortable existence, and that free parking? Worth its weight in gold. Seriously. Saved me a fortune on parking fees alone. God bless them.

What's the vibe like living there? Is it full of yuppies and influencers? (ugh)

Alright, so you *don't* want to be surrounded by Instagram models and finance bros, I get it. Look, there are definitely some of those. (And the influencer thing is *real*. Prepare yourself.) But honestly, it's a good mix. You see families, young professionals, even some (gasp!) retirees. It's not a sausage party of ambition, thankfully. People are generally friendly, but everyone has their own thing. I’ve had some great chats by the pool (mostly about the terrible traffic), and a few awkward encounters in the elevator (because, Manila). It's a condo, not a cult, so you get what you get. Avoid the obvious cliques, join the occasional community event (the Christmas party was surprisingly fun!), and you'll be fine.

Okay, the 2BR… How spacious is it *really*? And what about the parking situation? (Again, the parking!)

Let's be real, Manila apartments aren't known for their palatial dimensions. But the 2BR? It's surprisingly decent. Enough space for a couple or a small family. I've seen *much* smaller, cramped, places in this city. You've got actual bedrooms, a decent-sized living area, and a kitchen you can actually *use*. (Unlike some shoebox apartments I've seen where doing the dishes is a contact sport.) And THE PARKING... Okay, I'll rant a little. Free parking is practically a unicorn in Manila. It's a game changer. No more circling the block for an hour, no more extortionate parking fees, no more the existential dread of where you'll leave your car. It's a HUGE selling point. Seriously, the peace of mind it brings is worth the price of admission. (Which, by the way, isn't cheap, but you're paying for the location, too.) My car has NEVER been happier. (Or me for that matter.)

What's the view like from the 2BR units? Is it a good one?

Okay, so the views… It depends! You've got options. Some units face the city skyline, which is stunning (especially at night, when the lights twinkle like a million tiny fireflies – very romantic). Others might face a less-picturesque direction, maybe another building or the street. My advice? Scope it out! If you're a view person (and who isn't?), pick your unit carefully. Even the less-than-spectacular views still offer that "Manila from above" perspective, which can be pretty cool. Just not quite as "wow" as the skyline. The sunset view is gorgeous. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t impressed sometimes.

Let's talk amenities... Is the pool *actually* swimmable? (Some condo pools are a joke!)

Yes! The pool is AMAZING. It's a proper infinity pool, not some tiny, shallow puddle. You can *actually* swim laps! The water is clean, the view is incredible… I spend more time there than I probably should. It’s the perfect escape from the Manila madness. Warning: It can get crowded on weekends. But even then, it’s usually bearable. They also have a kiddie pool, which is great if you have little ones. The gym is pretty good, too. Though, I'm personally more a fan of the pool...

What about the security? Is it safe? Feeling safe is important.

Security is pretty decent. They have guards, CCTV cameras… the usual. I've always felt safe. The staff is generally helpful and friendly. Of course, no place is 100% secure, but Lumiere does a good job. I've never had any problems or had to worry about my safety. The security guards are usually pretty good too.

So, the location... Is it convenient or a nightmare in terms of traffic?

Okay, Manila traffic is the ultimate nemesis, a beast that steals your time and your sanity. Lumiere's location is a mixed bag, but generally, it's good. It's close to everything! Shopping malls, restaurants and a LOT of things to do. If you're working in the area, it's a godsend. If you're commuting to a place on the other side of the city… well, prepare for battle. Honestly, even a short trip can take an hour or more during rush hour. The good news is, there are plenty of ride-sharing options, and the nearby MRT station offers some relief (when it's working properly). Expect traffic, plan for it, and pack snacks. Seriously, the snacks are crucial.

Is it near any good restaurants or places to hang out?

Absolutely! You're surrounded by restaurants, cafes, and bars. You can walk to a lot of places, which is a HUGE win in Manila. Lots of options for food, everything from quick eats to fancy dinners. There's even a park nearby if you need some green space. It's definitely a prime location for those who like to socialize and enjoy the city life. The proximity to restaurants and shops is easily a standout feature.

Okay,Hidden Stay

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines

Lumiere Residence 2BR Modern Condo w/Free Parking Manila Philippines