
Marina Promenade 77 Studio: Dubai's Hottest New Studio Apartment!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I just spent a weekend at the Marina Promenade 77 Studio, supposedly Dubai's hottest new studio apartment, and I'm here to spill the tea (or maybe just the lukewarm coffee from the in-room maker - more on that later!). Let's get this messy, honest, and completely opinionated review rolling!
First Impressions & Accessibility (and the Great Elevator Saga)
Okay, so "hottest new studio" is a bold claim. But the location? Can't argue with that. Right there, smack dab in the Marina. Gorgeous views, you’re practically tripping over yachts (in a good way, if you’re into that sort of thing). Accessibility is supposed to be a big deal these days, and I'm happy to report the building itself does have elevators. But, and this is a big but, they're… temperamental. I spent a solid 10 minutes sweating in the lobby, watching the elevator doors repeatedly blink a cryptic "E3" before finally giving up and sprinting up the stairs (luckily, my room wasn’t on the top floor). Not ideal if you're, you know, using a wheelchair. So, while the Elevator is listed under accessibility – I’d check its current mood before you book.
Rooms & Amenities: Paradise… or Not-so-Paradise?
Let’s talk about the studio itself. Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, check. Alarm clock, yep. Bathrobes, oh yes, fluffy and glorious! Bathroom phone, well, that’s just… odd. Never used it. Bathtub, definitely appreciated after a long day of… well, existing in Dubai heat. Blackout curtains, Carpeting, etc., the usual suspects.
The room was… clean. Surprisingly. You expect a certain level of pristine in Dubai, and this delivered. They Rooms are sanitized between stays and they had Room sanitization opt-out available. They're really trying, I’ll give ‘em that. But the Coffee/tea maker was…sad. It produced something vaguely brown and lukewarm. I ended up relying on the Complimentary tea – a saving grace! And the Free bottled water was a lifesaver; hydration is key in that desert heat.
Internet Access was promised. The Wi-Fi [free] was, well, free. And Internet access – wireless was. It was Internet Access and It worked, mostly. It cut out a few times during my zoom calls where I was trying to impress potential clients with my new business's concept.
The Desk and Laptop workspace was present, and usable.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Journey?
Okay, time to get serious. The Dining, drinking, and snacking situation is… complicated. The studio itself doesn't have a kitchen, which is fine… or maybe not, depending on your preferred way of existing.
There's a Restaurants on-site. There's a Bar and a Poolside bar. The Asian cuisine in restaurant was available, the Western cuisine in restaurant was available. Desserts in restaurant was available. Salad in restaurant was available. The A la carte in restaurant was available, the Buffet in restaurant was available, and the Coffee/tea in restaurant was available… Coffee shop was available, they said.
I ventured down to try the Breakfast [buffet]. This is where things got… interesting. The Asian breakfast was a definite winner. The Western breakfast on the other hand? Let's just say I stuck to the croissants. The Breakfast takeaway service was a blessing, so I could actually wake up and grab a croissant (again). The Poolside bar was decent, if a little pricey. I had a cocktail and watched the sun set. The Happy hour was… happy.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Spa Days and More!
Now this is where the Marina Promenade 77 Studio really shines, or at least gives it a damn good attempt. The focus here is Things to do, ways to relax, and boy, did they deliver some options…
The Spa: Okay, let me tell you about the spa. I spent a solid afternoon there, and I regret nothing. The Massage was out-of-this-world good. I was a knotty mess, and they kneaded me back to life. The Sauna, Steamroom, and Spa/sauna were all top-notch. I didn't try the Body scrub or Body wrap, I was too busy horizontal and enjoying the peace, but I saw people looking blissed out, so I'm assuming they were good. The Foot bath was a nice touch. The Pool with view was gorgeous. Seriously, the view from the pool alone is worth the price of admission.
Fitness Frenzy (or Gym Shenanigans): The Fitness center is pretty well equipped. The Gym/fitness was in good condition. I attempted a workout. Let’s just say I didn't break any records. I think I burned off one croissant. But it's there!
Swimming Pool: The Swimming pool was awesome. Swimming pool [outdoor] was great to cool off
Cleanliness and Safety: Sanitized, Sanitized, Sanitized (and a Few Concerns)
Okay, let’s talk pandemic protocol because, well, it's a thing. They’re Hygiene certification, Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. They have Daily disinfection in common areas. Hand sanitizer everywhere. It feels safe.
- The doctor on call is a nice touch, though I didn’t need to use them.
Services and Conveniences: Perks Galore (Or Maybe Not?)
They offer a wide variety of services and conveniences. Air conditioning in public area, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, and Smoking area.
For the Kids:
I don't have kids, but I saw a few families around. Babysitting service is available, and the place is Family/child friendly. They don't have a specific Kids meal, though.
Getting Around:
Airport transfer is offered. Car park [free of charge] is offered. Car park [on-site] is offered. Taxi service is available.
The Final Verdict:
The Marina Promenade 77 Studio? It's not perfect. The elevator is suspect, the coffee is tragic, and getting a proper meal can be a little challenging.
But… the location is fantastic, the bedrooms are generally perfect, and the spa is a dream. The staff are attentive, the cleanliness is commendable, and the views are breathtaking.
Should you book it?
If you’re looking for a luxurious getaway in Dubai, and you aren’t overly reliant on elevators, then yes. Just pack your own coffee, be patient with the lifts, and prepare to fall in love with the spa.
And now, for the big finish…
MY PERSONAL OFFER: BOOK NOW AND GET A FREE HEAD AND SHOULDER MASSAGE AT THE SPA! (Just mention "The Messy Review" at check-in.)
SEO Keywords Baked in:
- Dubai Studio Apartment
- Marina Promenade
- Dubai Marina Hotel
- Dubai Spa
- Dubai Hotel with Pool
- Dubai Hotel Reviews
- Dubai Accessibility
- Dubai Hotel Deals
- Things to do in Dubai
- Best Hotels in Dubai
- Marina Promenade 77 Studio Review
- Hotel with Wi-Fi Dubai
- Dubai Hotel with Breakfast
- Dubai Hotel with Spa
- Dubai hotel review
- Accessible hotel Dubai
- Dubai family hotel
- Dubai romantic getaway

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your average, perfectly-sanitized travel itinerary. This is… me in Dubai. And frankly, that's going to be a rollercoaster. We're starting from Studio near Marina Promenade 77, so basically, my temporary glorified shoebox. Let’s see…
DUBAI: A Messy, Wonderful Adventure (or, how I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Desert Heat)
Day 1: Arrival, Awe, and Immediately Regret-Ordering a Shisha
Morning (aka, the "Jetlagged Zombie Shuffle"): Land at Dubai airport. Ugh. Travel is glamourous, they said. Lugging a suitcase that weighs more than my dignity through a vast, air-conditioned hall? Not glamorous. Passport control was…well, it was passport control. No drama, thank god. Finding an Uber was a battlefield of confused hand gestures, my phone’s map swearing I was on a different planet, and the sheer disbelief that I’d actually made it. Finally, finally, the Uber arrives and I head to this studio near Marina Promenade 77. First impression of the place? It’s clean. Like, obsessively so. I immediately feel like I’ve brought the chaos of my life and I am invading someone's pristine space.
Afternoon ("Oh My God, This City is Shiny!"): A nap. A glorious, sweaty, jetlagged nap. Then… time to venture forth! Marina Promenade… wow. The water. The buildings. It’s… a lot. I’m half-expecting a cartoon genie to pop out and offer me three wishes. I wandered around, completely overwhelmed. Trying to find food was like a scavenger hunt. Eventually, I settled on a… kebab place. Perfectly fine. But I felt hungry. Emotionally.
Evening ("Shisha, My Downfall"): Okay, cultural experience time! I decided to go to a nice cafe and try a shisha. I thought, "How cool, how sophisticated, me, the world traveler." Cut to me, hacking up something fierce and surrounded by plumes of flavored smoke, feeling like a complete buffoon. I had asked for a beginner friendly flavour and even after a few puffs, I was choking and coughing. Not a good look. The flavor was nice, but the aftermath? I will never. I will never learn.
Day 2: The Desert, Dizziness, and a Questionable Camel Ride
Morning ("Sand, Sand Everywhere!"): Desert safari! This was the thing I'd been looking forward to. We got picked up in a dune-bashing SUV, which was AWESOME and terrifying in equal measure. The driver was a magician. I got whiplash. The sand… it’s everywhere. Inside my shoes, in my hair, even clinging to my eyelashes.
Afternoon ("Camel Diaries: A Tale of Wobbles and Regret"): Camel riding! This was on my list. Getting on was a logistical nightmare – a scramble of awkward leg positions and a desperate plea to not fall. The ride itself? Wobbly. Uncomfortable. And slower than watching paint dry. I got off feeling like I'd spent an hour wrestling with a giant, grumpy, furry rug. It's a shame they don't know what they are missing. Maybe they would feel differently if they knew how much I, and others felt in the same saddles.
Evening ("Dancing in the Desert: The Best Part!"): The camp was fun. The food was decent. The belly dancing was surprisingly hypnotic. The evening ended with a dance show. After my Shisha adventure the day before, I was a bit cautious and took my time. Great experience. Some people danced like pros, other did their best to wobble along. But the energy was electric.
Day 3: Gold, Glitz, and a Near-Meltdown in the Souk
Morning ("Golden Dreams and Pricey Trinkets"): The Gold Souk. Sensory overload, people! Imagine every surface covered in glittery, sparkling treasure. My eyes were practically bugging out. I swear, I saw a wedding dress made entirely of gold. The negotiations were intense. I decided to buy a necklace. Probably overpaid, but it's shiny, right? I am a magpie.
Afternoon ("Lost in the Souk: A Traveler's Tale of Panic"): The Spice Souk. Ah, this was even more intense. Imagine a thousand different smells assaulting your nostrils. I wandered in, got separated from the group, and… had a minor panic attack. I hate being lost. Eventually, I found my way out, smelling like a walking spice rack. Lesson learned: stay with the group. Or maybe, just stay away from the souk.
Evening ("Dinner with a View, and a Touch of Culture Shock"): I went to an amazing restaurant. The Burj Khalifa was visible from my table. Dinner was delicious. The meal was exquisite, but the people watching was even more so. The table next to us, the man made a comment to the hostess. She nodded. I felt a pang of the culture shock that I had been trying to avoid. I tried to appreciate the cultural differences. The differences with my own. I tried to remind myself this was only a day!
Day 4: Modern Marvels, and Finding My Anchor
Morning ("The Futuristic City"): Visited the Museum of the Future, which was a phenomenal experience. I appreciated the exhibits. It made you think, to ponder and question the world itself. I want to go back and see it all over again.
Afternoon ("Mall Madness (and Surprisingly, Not So Bad!)"): Went to the Mall. I had to experience the sheer scale of the place. I was prepared for crowds. What I didn't expect was how beautiful the building was.
Evening ("A Quiet Moment: The Beach"): After all the craziness and sensory overload, I went to the beach. I watched the sunset, listened to the waves, and felt a sense of peace I hadn't expected to find. It reminded me that even in a city of such extravagance, there's still room for simple joy. That's what counts.
(Okay, I'm going to stop there. This is just a snapshot, the actual journey continues. There will be more meltdowns. More questionable food choices. And hopefully, more moments of genuine awe. The point is, it’s not perfect, it's not polished, and it's mine. And that, in itself, makes it worth it.)
Uncover Hidden Luxury: Palette Collect's Ha Long Bay Escape
Okay, spill it. What's the *real* deal with Marina Promenade 77 Studios? Are they *really* as amazing as they sound?
Alright, alright, settle down. You want the truth? Fine. Look, I’ve been *obsessed* with finding a place in Dubai. Like, a *serious* obsession. I’ve seen more apartments than I’ve had hot dinners (and that’s saying something, because I LOVE hot dinners). Marina Promenade 77 Studios... well, they definitely get you excited in the photos. Gleaming, modern, minimalist… perfect for, you know, the Instagram lifestyle. But after actually, you know, *living* in one for a month… it's complicated.
It's a rollercoaster, honestly. One minute you're feeling like 'OMG, living the dream!' the next... you're staring at your tiny kitchen thinking, 'Where did all my stuff go?!' And the views? Don't even get me started. Stunning, yes. But sometimes, when the sun hits just right, the glare bounces off the water and blinds you. First world problems, I know, I know!
Size matters! How *small* are these studios, really? I'm picturing a shoebox...
Shoebox is a *good* analogy. A *very* accurate one. Okay, let's be honest, these studios are compact. Think: efficient living. Think: maximizing every single square inch. Think: you better love the people you're living with, because there's not exactly a lot of space to storm off to when you need some alone time.
My friend Sarah visited, right? Bless her heart. She's this whirlwind of a woman, leaves a trail of chaos wherever she goes. She took one look, gasped, and said, "This is...cozy." *Cozy* is a nice way of saying "you can touch all four walls from the middle." But after a short time living there, that you actually get use to all the space around you.
What's the neighborhood like? Is it all glitz and glam or is the reality a bit...different?
Glitz and *glam*? Oh, it’s there. Trust me. You’ll see more Lamborghinis in a day than most people see in a lifetime. And the restaurants! Endless options. Every type of cuisine you can imagine, at every price point. But the reality? It’s a *vibe*.
It’s buzzy, it's lively, it's...well, it's Dubai. Everything is shiny and new and a little bit *extra*. Sometimes, late at night, you hear the music from the clubs, and it drifts up to your window. It's enough to make you feel both excited and exhausted at the same time. But honestly? I kind of love it. Even when I'm exhausted.
Okay, maintenance! Because let's be real, nobody wants to deal with leaky faucets and broken ACs... Is it any good?
Alright, maintenance. Ugh. Okay, look, it’s…variable. I had a crisis last week. My AC started sputtering. Like, *really* sputtering. Dubai in August without AC? That's a special kind of hell. I called, I emailed, I practically *begged*. Finally, after what felt like an eternity (probably a day, in reality, but in Dubai time, that's an eternity), someone showed up. The guy was nice enough, but the fix? Temporary. It's working *now*, but I'm living in constant fear of another heat-induced meltdown. So yeah... depends on the day, I guess.
My advice? Be proactive. Check everything *before* you move in. Bug the management relentlessly. And maybe invest in a really good fan. You know, just in case.
What about the amenities? Swimming pool, gym, the works?
The amenities are the silver lining, honestly. The *promise* of the good life. There's a pool, which is fantastic when it’s not scorching hot outside. And the gym? Pretty decent, actually. Free weights, treadmills, the whole shebang. I mean, it’s where I spend most of my time, trying to work off all the shawarmas I've been inhaling.
The problem? Everybody else thinks the same thing. During peak hours, the gym is *packed*. Forget about getting your pump on; you'll be lucky to find a treadmill that's not already occupied. And the pool? Be prepared to fight for a sun lounger like it’s Black Friday. I'm kidding (mostly). But good amenities? Yes. Perfectly peaceful? No.
Parking! The eternal Dubai headache. Is it a nightmare?
Parking. Oh, boy. Okay, here's a story. When I first moved in, I thought I was *slick*. Found a space right outside the building, perfect! Went shopping, came back... gone. Poof. Replaced by a gleaming, chrome-plated monstrosity. Turns out, it was only for a very limited time. I circled the block for what felt like hours.
Now, I've learned. I get to the parking garage early, I scope out my spot, I develop a zen-like patience. It's a lesson in humility, honestly. The more you want a spot, the less likely you are to get it. But yeah, parking *can* be a nightmare. Just remember to breathe, and maybe download a podcast or two.
Is it worth the price tag? Be honest!
Worth it, huh? Hmm. Okay, if you're looking for a bargain basement apartment, run. Run fast. Marina Promenade 77 Studios are *not* cheap. You are paying for the location, the views (when they're not blinding), and the lifestyle.
Am I happy? Yes. Annoyed sometimes? Also yes. Do I regret it? Not really. Would I recommend it? If you're prepared for the craziness... absolutely. Is it the perfect place? No. Is it *my* place? Yeah, I think so. And sometimes, that's all that matters, right?

