Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury!

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a review of Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury! It's gonna be a real journey, like that time I tried to assemble IKEA furniture after a bottle of wine – expect some twists, turns, and maybe a few swear words.

First, let’s talk about getting there and getting around. (Getting Around, Access, Accessibility - the Boring Bits, but Important!))

Alright, so “luxury” usually screams “easily accessible” and PUSHE (let's be real, that name always sounds like someone accidentally hit the spellcheck button and gave up) kinda delivers. Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Valet parking - Fantastic! That means I, a master of parallel parking (mostly), can park without bankrupting myself. Airport transfer is a massive plus. Nobody wants to hunt down a taxi after a flight, especially after they've been stuck in a sardine can for hours. I do like that there is Taxi service if you need it. But I want to see how accessible it all is. Elevator? Essential. Facilities for disabled guests? That’s the big question. Are we talking ramps? Wider doorways? Specific accessible rooms? This is where the rubber meets the road, and PUSHE needs to be crystal clear on what they offer. I’m going to guess that it all depends on the room, but I’ll get onto that later…

Rooms, Glorious Rooms! (Available in all rooms, Interior)

Okay, let's get to the good stuff. My inner princess (or slightly-less-polished princess) is already picturing herself. Here's the lowdown based on their list -- Air conditioning? YES. Blackout curtains? YES. Bathrobes? YES (and hopefully fluffy ones, not that scratchy hotel stuff). Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Free bottled water, Mini bar? Score! My late-night snack cravings, and coffee addiction are safe. Alarm clock. Great, even though I’ll probably be late anyway.

Now for the "deeper" room details which give a better sense of luxury. Air conditioning, again – because, Spain. Extra long bed? A must for anyone over 5’7” like me! Internet access – wireless, Wi-Fi [free] . They say it's free! Good! So, I will be able to livestream my entire stay. In-room safe box? Check. Laptop workspace? Important for those remote work emergencies, or, you know, obsessive Instagram scrolling. Non-smoking rooms? Awesome! Private bathroom, Separate shower/bathtub. I am in heaven! Shower, Toiletries. The basics. Slippers, Towels, etc. I mean, it had to be there, right? Umbrella? A nice touch, especially around Playa Granada. Sofa? I am imagining lounging on it with a nice glass of something (that's not free) and a good book… Soundproofing? Praying to the soundproofing gods.

And let's not forget the little details. I'm not going to lie, I get easily hooked by these!

Additional toilet, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Carpeting, Closet, Desk, Hair dryer, High floor, Interconnecting room(s) available, Ironing facilities, Linensclean, I hope! Mirror, On-demand movies, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Soundproofing, Telephone, Window that opens, Wake-up service, and oh god the list goes on.

Listen, the detail put into the basic room features, is really something. I need something!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - The Foodie Adventure!

Okay, food. This is where things get really interesting. PUSHE promises… well, a lot.

Restaurants, Poolside bar, Snack bar? Excellent, I can wander from pool to bar to snack bar to… well, you get the idea. Room service [24-hour]? YES. That's what I like to hear. Slumbering is my specialty. Breakfast [buffet], Western breakfast, Asian breakfast, and Buffet in restaurant? Yes! A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Vegetarian restaurant - that's a thoughtful touch. Means I can stuff my face (with a little less guilt). Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Bottle of water - essential for a well-rounded vacation. Bar, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant - I am getting giddy.

Cleanliness and Safety - Or, "Will I Survive This?"

In a world of… well, gestures vaguely at the world, these things matter.

Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment – okay PUSHE, you’re taking it seriously. The doctor/nurse on call, first aid kit, smoke alarms, and fire extinguisher all add to the feeling of safe.

Things to Do and Ways to Relax - Because, Vacation!

Alright, here’s the heart of any "luxury" stay. Can you actually relax? Or are you just pretending while frantically checking your emails?

Fitness center, Gym/fitness… Okay, fine. I’ll grudgingly admit that’s a good thing. I’ll pop in when no one's watching. And I will be eating all of those amazing foods!

But the real draw, the things that scream "Escape to Paradise"… Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]… My happy place, my bliss. Can I lose myself in a massage, Body scrub, and Body wrap? Oh please, let me! Because everyone deserves to feel like a fancy noodle.

Services and Conveniences - Does it Actually Make Life Easier?

Here's where PUSHE either wins or loses me.

Air conditioning in public area. Good. Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Seminars, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center - For corporate types. Skip. Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Food delivery, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Projector/LED display - YES, YES, YES, and YES! Gift/souvenir shop. Invoice provided. On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Terrace. Great.

For the Kids

Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal - if this is your jam. Kudos.

Safety & Security

CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Exterior corridor, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Pets allowed, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms. You all would expect this.

Getting Around

Bicycle parking, Car power charging station, Taxi service Valet parking. You all knew this was here.

The One Thing That Could Make or Break it: My Personal Experience (And Why I'm a Mess)

Okay, here's where the review gets messy, because that's how I get. I'm a sucker for a good spa experience. I mean, come on, who isn't? One time, I booked a massage thinking "luxury." I ended up in a shared space with a guy snoring so loud I thought he was a walrus on a soundstage. The "aromatherapy" smelled suspiciously like cheap air freshener. The massage itself? Let's just say it was… underwhelming.

So, for PUSHE, the spa better be amazing. They need to nail the mood. Soft lighting. Calming music (not elevator music from hell). And skilled therapists who actually know how to knead out the knots. No shared spaces. No cheap scents. Just pure, unadulterated relaxation. If I can walk out feeling like a new human, then, baby, PUSHE is a winner.

Final Thoughts & The “Book Now” Pitch (See? I can be a professional!)

Look, PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury seems promising. The basics are there – comfort, amenities, and convenience seem to be the focus. The details look great!

SEO Keyword Optimization:

  • Luxury Playa Granada Hotel
  • Penthouse Suite Spain
  • Accessible Hotel Spain
  • Beachfront Hotel Granada
  • Luxury Spa Hotel Spain
  • **
Luxury Hanoi Apartment: 3BR Golden Park Serviced Apartment - Unbelievable Views!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because planning a trip to the PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain is NOT going to be some pristine, perfectly-packaged brochure experience. We're aiming for real. We're aiming for me. And let's face it, my travel itineraries are less "precise swiss watch" and more "slightly-tossed salad with a side of existential dread."

The (Maybe) Plan:

Day 1: Arrival & "Oh My Sweet Lord, It's Hot"

  • Morning (ish): Flight into Malaga. Ugh. Airports. The sterile air, the relentless anxiety over lost luggage… I swear, every time I fly I feel like I'm about to break a sweat just thinking about where my passport is. Praying to the travel gods (who, let's be honest, are probably just annoyed airline employees) that I’m not delayed.
  • Afternoon: Renting a car. This is where it starts to fall apart. My Spanish is… enthusiastic. And by that, I mean I know "Hola" and can probably order a beer. Praying I don't accidentally end up with a 3-wheeled tuk-tuk. Driving to Motril. I’m already picturing myself hopelessly lost, circling the same roundabout for an hour, muttering about GPS and the utter uselessness of road signs.
  • Late Afternoon: Arrive at PUSHE Penthouse. Let's hope it lives up to the pictures because internet pictures always lie. And I'm betting on the balcony overlooking the ocean. My first impression is going to determine the rest of the trip. If its a real dream, prepare for the best moments of my life, immediately. If it isn't? Well…let's just say I might be on the phone right then and there, changing everything.
  • Evening: Unpack, collapse onto the sofa, and generally just…exist. The air is going to be thick and warm, right? That's the goal. Maybe a glass of wine. Definitely a shower. I'm a disaster when I travel. Need to settle down.
  • Dinner: Finding a Tapas place nearby. This is where I expect everything to unravel. I can't ever pick a dinner place. The stress alone might be the death of me. And I have to ask for water…and I think I know how to say "gluten-free" in Spanish. Maybe.

Day 2: Beach Bliss (Maybe)

  • Morning: Attempt a beach day. Okay, let's be honest again: I'm not a morning person. But the promise of the beach… and that water… is worth attempting to wake up. Sunscreen, hat, book (I always pack a book and never read it). Here I am, facing the day.
  • Mid-morning (ish): Beach. Hopefully, I'm at the right beach. And the sand is clean. And not infested with seagulls. I can spend hours watching the waves, or I might just get bored and wander off looking for snacks. The sand's either going to be perfect and white or too hot for my feet – I'm sensing a 50/50 chance either way.
  • Afternoon: Actually TRY to swim? Maybe if the water's not too cold. Or too choppy. Really, I am a terrible swimmer. But, if I'm feeling brave, I'll try. Likely I will just end up taking pictures of the waves. Then back to the penthouse for a nap.
  • Evening: Pre-dinner drinks on the balcony (fingers crossed for that view!). Just me with a view, some quiet and some reflection. Planning on a quiet day.

Day 3: Golf (Probably Not) & Granada's Charm

  • Morning: Seriously consider playing golf. I've never played golf in my life. But it's there, isn't it? Part of the whole "beach and golf" package. But, then I remember I can barely hit a baseball. So, probably not.
  • Late Morning: Day trip to Granada. The Alhambra. This is the only thing I actually know about Spain. I hope I booked tickets in advance. Oops. Okay, let's be honest. If I didn't book tickets, this whole day is going to be filled with frustrated sighs and the dreaded "sold out" sign.
  • Afternoon (Granada): Wander the Albaicín. Get lost in the narrow streets, eat churros with chocolate (yes!), and try to take it all in. I'm going to fail, I can tell you now.
  • Evening: Back to Motril. Dinner. More Tapas. Maybe try ordering the "gluten free" phrase again.

Day 4: Doubling Down on…The Beach?

  • Morning: Beach. Again! Why not? I mean, if it was good the first time, then…I am going to feel the need to find more. And maybe attempt to read that book. If the seagulls haven't stolen my book.
  • Afternoon: Try a watersport! I'm going to pretend I'm brave and consider a kayak. Or maybe I'll just sit on the sand again.
  • Evening: Dinner at the penthouse. I might actually try to cook something. That depends on two things: 1.) the state of the kitchen. 2.) my bravery (or lack of).

Day 5: Departure, or "Maybe I'll Just Stay Forever"

  • Morning: Pack. Crying. Not really, but inside, I always hate leaving. Last breakfast on the balcony?
  • Afternoon: Drive to Malaga airport. Pray I don't get hopelessly lost.
  • Evening: Flight home.

Quirks, Observations, and Rambles:

  • The Spanish Language: I am SO going to embarrass myself. Phrases like, "Where is the bathroom?" are going to escape me. It'll be a glorious display of charades and pointing.
  • The Food: I'm already planning my post-vacation detox. But paellatapas… I am already drooling.
  • The People: I expect them to be passionate, loud, and lovely. Or I hope so.
  • The Emotional Rollercoaster: This trip is going to be a total mix. Pure joy, complete frustration, and moments of "Why did I ever think this was a good idea?" I'm embracing the chaos.

This is just a suggestion, folks. Remember, the best trips are the ones that don't go exactly as planned. Come Prepared for the Unexpected. Bring A Blanket. Pray for sunny skies. And maybe, just maybe, bring an extra pair of clean underwear. You never know.

Dubai's Most Stunning 1-Bedroom Oasis: Your Dream Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury! (The *Real* FAQs)

Okay, spill the beans. Is this place *actually* paradise? Or is it all just shiny Instagram filters?

Alright, let's be real. The PUSHE Penthouse? It’s *good*. Like, really good. Paradise? Ehhh… Let's just say it depends on your definition. I went in expecting a fully-stocked mimosa bar beckoning me from the balcony (it wasn't, sadly, I had to *make* them... the horror!). But the views? Breathtaking. The sound of the waves at night? Pure zen. The *actual* paradise part? Avoiding the dreaded “tourist trap” restaurants in town and finding that unassuming little tapas bar where the owner practically forced us to eat his grandma’s secret gazpacho recipe. Seriously, that stuff was life-changing. So… a qualified yes. Paradise-adjacent, at least.

What's the *deal* with the pool? Looks amazing in the photos!

Okay, the pool. The *pool*. Listen, the pictures don’t lie. It’s gorgeous. Infinity edge, overlooking the beach, the whole shebang. Now, here’s where my inner grump comes out. First, it’s *cold*. I’m talking, teeth-chattering, should-I-really-be-doing-this cold. (Turns out, it was a particularly breezy week.) Second, good luck getting a sun lounger free after 10 AM. People are *vultures*. I actually witnessed a near-brawl over a prime spot. (Okay, maybe it was just passive-aggressive towel placement, but still.) So, the pool is amazing... but be prepared to channel your inner competitive sunbather. Bring a book, a good attitude, and maybe a wetsuit. Kidding (kind of).

Seriously, the kitchen? Is it actually usable? Or just for show? Because I *love* to cook. (And eat!)

Oh, the kitchen! Right. It's… *fantastic*. I mean, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, the works. I envisioned myself whipping up gourmet meals while gazing at the ocean. Reality? I burnt toast. Twice. (Blame the toaster, obviously.) But seriously, the kitchen is well-equipped. They even have a proper espresso machine – a *must* for me. There were some initial issues, like I couldn't find *any* olive oil, but a quick call to reception fixed that. I also wanted a specific type of paella pan (I'm a snob, I know!) but it wasn't there. However, it was spacious, bright, and perfect for a small gathering. Oh, and there was a small grocery store nearby, which eased my cooking fears. So, yeah, totally usable. Just don't expect Michelin-star results from *me*.

What if I get bored? Is there anything to *do* besides stare at the amazing view?

Bored? NEVER! (Okay, maybe a little… the first hour.) There are beaches, obviously. Playa Granada is lovely – clean, sandy, and not *too* crowded (except, you know, at the pool). You can rent bikes, explore the nearby town of Motril (charming, if a little touristy - and I had to get a map, my sense of direction... well, let's leave it at that!), and there's a golf course (I’m not a golfer, so I can’t comment on it, but it’s there!). The real highlight, though, was taking a day trip to the Alhambra in Granada. Utterly mind-blowing. Book your tickets *way* in advance, though. Seriously. Don't make my mistake and get shut out and end up wandering aimlessly around the town - it was still beautiful, though!

Is it family-friendly? Or should I leave the kids at home?

Family-friendly? Hmm… it *could* be. The penthouse is spacious. Plenty of room for kids to run around (just watch out for those balcony railings!). The pool is great. The beach is right there. But… (and there’s always a but, isn’t there?)… it *is* a luxury property. Meaning, expect other guests to be expecting peace and quiet. And you know how kids are… So, it depends on *your* kids. Are they the ninja-quiet, always-behaved kind? Or are they the full-throttle, running-screaming-through-the-lobby type? If the latter, maybe think twice. Consider noise levels. I had neighbours.

Okay, the location again. How far is everything? And how easy is it to get around?

The location is *good*. Playa Granada is a nice, relatively quiet area. Motril is a short drive away, Granada is a bit further (about an hour), but the scenery on the way is gorgeous. Driving is definitely the easiest way to get around – you'll want a car. Public transport is available, but it's, let's just say, not incredibly efficient. Parking at the penthouse itself was easy. Finding decent restaurants in Playa Granada? Trickier. Don't be afraid to explore outside the immediate area. That's my biggest advice!

Is there parking? Essential question!

Yes! Thank the travel gods, yes. There's parking. Secure, underground parking. Which is a lifesaver. Finding parking in some of the smaller towns around the area can be… shall we say… *challenging*. Especially during the busy season. So, the parking situation at PUSHE? A huge win. Absolutely essential, in my book. Saved me a ton of stress. And a lot of walking. Because, let's face it, after a day of sightseeing and tapas-hopping, the less walking, the better!

What about the internet? I need to stay connected!

The internet? Yeah, it's there. Relatively fast, relatively reliable. Good enough for streaming, video calls, and, you know, pretending to work while you're actually sprawled out on the balcony with a glass of wine. I even managed to upload some photos to Instagram (of course). So, no major complaints. It's not the super-fast, fiber-optic internet of the future, but it gets the job done. And honestly, sometimes it's nice to *not* be glued to your screen, right? (I said as I scrolled through Twitter for the next hour...)
Cheap Hotel Search

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 2 Motril Spain