Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury!

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the shimmering waters of Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury! Prepare for a review that’s less corporate brochure and more, well, me. I've stayed here, survived (mostly!), and am ready to spill the beans. This is going to be messy, opinionated, and hopefully, a little bit hilarious. Let's do this!

SEO (because apparently, the algorithms demand it): PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury, Playa Granada Hotels, Granada Spain Luxury Hotels, Wheelchair Accessible Hotels Granada, Spa Hotels Granada, Luxury Penthouse Granada, Granada Beach Hotels, Accessible Playa Granada, Pet-friendly hotels Granada (uh oh, not available here!), [Insert other relevant terms, I'm not a robot, I swear!]

Alright, first things first…

Accessing Paradise (Accessibility: The Real Deal)

Okay, so, "Luxury" often whispers "forget about accessibility," doesn't it? Makes my heart sink. And listen, I’m not in a wheelchair myself, but I'm always looking out for folks who are. PUSHE nails this.

  • Wheelchair Accessible? Yes! Absolutely. The elevators are roomy, the hallways are wide, and the rooms I saw (and peeked into, don't judge!) were thoughtfully designed with accessibility in mind. That's BIG. This is crucial for making sure everyone gets to enjoy the dream.
  • Facilities for Disabled Guests: They've got it covered. Details are important, and I'm already impressed by the thought that has gone into how disabled guests would access the amenities.
  • Elevator: Essential. And it works.

Accessibility Verdict: A+ for effort and execution. Seriously, well done, PUSHE. You're making the dream accessible to ALL.

Where to Chill (Ways to Relax & Things to Do - My Take)

Okay, let's talk pampering. My strategy? Embrace the chaos!

  • Spa/Sauna/Steamroom: These places I'm ALL IN for. You can find your own quiet time in the steamroom, or if you're as social as I was, you can get to meet a few different people to make things even more interesting. They did not disappoint, the whole spa felt like being in a tropical getaway in the middle of the city.
  • Pool with View: Oh, the pool. The view! Picture it: me, a slightly sun-kissed human, floating around in a pool that's practically hugging the ocean. (It's not actually hugging the ocean, but it feels like it!) This pool is where I did most of my drinking. I'll admit, my friends were having a good time
  • Fitness Center/Gym/Fitness: Nope. No thanks. (Just kidding. I took a peek. Looked swanky. I'm more of a "walk-to-the-beach-and-back" kind of person, though, so I didn't use it).
  • Massage: They have them! And I'm a sucker for a good massage. It was pure bliss. I dozed. I snored (probably). I woke up feeling like a new person. Worth it.
  • Body Wrap/Scrub: Consider this my personal recommendation. Try them!

The Verdict on Relaxing: They get it. They really get it. It's all about chilling out and letting your worries melt away. Bravo.

The Food Fiesta (Dining, Drinking, and Snacking)

Food! The lifeblood! (And, you know, the reason I need all those relaxing options).

  • Restaurants: Okay, so, options. They have them. I recall a few different restaurants with different types of food available (I will admit that my memory is a little hazy since I was on vacation!)
  • Poolside Bar: Essentials. Need I say more? I found myself there, more often than not.
  • Breakfast [Buffet]: Solid. A decent selection. (Who doesn't love a good breakfast buffet?)
  • Room Service [24-hour]: Perfect for a late-night snack attack or a lazy morning.

The Good:

  • Asian breakfast. A major win. I love anything Asian, and I love trying new types of foods. I love it even more when they're delicious!
  • Happy Hour. A great win; it's a vacation, so I have to take advantage of every opportunity!

The Verdict on Food and Drink: Good options. Get yourself a drink and get ready to relax.

The Nitty-Gritty (Cleanliness, Safety, and COVID-19 Stuff – Ugh)

Alright, let's be real. 2024 is still icky, COVID and all that. How does PUSHE handle it?

  • Cleanliness and Safety: I felt safe. They seemed to be doing all the right things.
  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Good.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Good.
  • Hand sanitizers: Everywhere. Good.
  • Individually-wrapped food options: Good, I felt safe.
  • I will admit though, there were a few too many people not wearing masks. This made me a little uneasy.

The Verdict on Safety: Good job. It's a tough situation, but PUSHE seems to be taking it seriously.

The Room Itself: My Escape to Paradise

This is where it gets interesting. Because PUSHE isn't just a hotel; it's a statement. (Okay, maybe I'm overselling it, but you get the idea…)

  • The Room (Available in All Rooms): Let's be honest, this is what you really care about. Here's what you'll find:

    • Air conditioning: Thank GOD.
    • Blackout curtains: Sleep is my #1 priority on vacation.
    • Coffee/tea maker: Crucial.
    • Free Wi-Fi: (In all rooms! - shouts from the rooftops) Thank you, PUSHE!
    • Mini bar: Always a treat, even if it's just for the water.
    • Private bathroom: I'm not a massive fan of sharing bathrooms, so this is an important thing.
    • Refrigerator: This is a must-have to keep drinks cold.
    • Seating area: Because sometimes, you just need to sit and stare at the ocean.
  • Room Features (My Anecdotal Take):

    • Bed: Comfortable. I slept like a log. (Note: I usually sleep like a stressed-out squirrel, so this is high praise.)
    • The View: Unbelievable. I spent hours just staring out the window. (Okay, maybe days…).
    • The "Decorations": Let's just say it's luxurious. It's PUSHE. What more could you want?

The Verdict on the Room: Luxurious, beautiful, comfortable, and perfectly designed for escaping reality.

The Extras (Services and Conveniences – The Perks)

They have all the usual stuff.

  • Concierge: Helpful.
  • Daily housekeeping: Room was spotless.
  • Laundry service/Dry cleaning: Always useful.

The Verdict on Extras: Solid. Nothing outstanding, but everything available that you'd expect from a place like this.

For the Kids (Babysitting, Kids Meals, Etc.)

I don't have any kids, but I did see families. Seemed kid-friendly.

More Details:

  • Check-in/out [express]: Super easy.
  • Safety/security feature: I never felt unsafe.
  • Non-smoking rooms: Always appreciated.

The Weaknesses

  • No pets allowed. This is a bit of a bummer for those of us who can't leave our furry friends at home. (I'm not judging, just saying!)

The Final Verdict – Should You Book?

ABSOLUTELY!

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury is a fantastic choice. It's beautiful, luxurious, and thoughtfully designed. The accessibility is a major win, the food is good, the views are stunning, and it's a great place to relax and recharge.

It's a splurge, yes. But you're paying for an experience. And it's an experience worth having.

Kolhapur Luxury: Your Dream 2-Bedroom Awaits (102)!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious chaos that is my planned trip to PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 in Motril, Spain. This ain't your cookie-cutter itinerary. This is a document of impending sun-drenched madness, a testament to my impulsive nature, and a guarantee that things WILL go sideways. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Project Playa Granada: A Journey Into the Sun (and Probably a Few Sangrias)

Day 1: The Great Escape (and the Ryanair From Hell)

  • 6:00 AM: Alarm clock. My sworn enemy. Already regretting booking a flight before noon. Coffee, frantic packing. Did I remember the sun cream? The sheer terror of not having sun cream.
  • 7:00 AM: Taxi to Stansted. Praying the driver isn't one of those conversational types. I'm not ready for forced small talk, mostly to avoid being a grumpy git .
  • 8:00 AM: Stansted Airport - The usual pandemonium. Lines, stressed families, the lingering stench of overpriced coffee. Praying Ryanair's gate staff are in a good mood.
  • 10:00 AM: Ryanair flight to Málaga. Praying the plane doesn't plummet. Praying for a window seat. Praying for the flight attendants not to sell me a lottery ticket.
  • 12:30 PM (Or Thereabouts… Ryanair Time): Land in Málaga. YAY sunshine! The Spanish sun feels different, warmer. I'm suddenly a better person.
  • 1:00 PM: Pick up the rental car. This is where things get interesting. I've booked a teeny-tiny car. Praying I didn't opt out of the insurance (I might have). Praying the GPS works and that I don't end up in Murcia.
  • 2:30 PM: Drive to Motril. Google Maps says it's a doddle. My inner voice whispers, "Famous last words." I REALLY hope I don't get lost in some tiny Spanish village where nobody speaks English.
  • 4:00 PM: Arrive at PUSHE Penthouse. HALLELUJAH! The pictures online look amazing, but I'm bracing myself for reality. Is it going to be as glamorous as the photos? Or is it going to be a dingy, overpriced box? Whatever it is, the balcony better have a view. I'm all about the views.
  • 5:00 PM: Settle in. Explore. Unpack, because I'm a terrible packer. The "where's my toothbrush" game begins.
  • 6:00 PM: First Sangria! This needs to be celebrated. I think I deserve it. Maybe two. Maybe three…
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner. Seafood paella? Or do I try tapas? Decisions, decisions… This is going to be the hardest part of the whole trip.
  • 9:00 PM: Stroll on the beach. Breathe in the salty air. Feel the sand between my toes. Okay, this isn't half bad. This is what I live for.

Day 2: Beach Babes and Golfing (Maybe)

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up to the sound of the ocean (hopefully). Or maybe a seagull squawking. Either way, it's better than my alarm.
  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast on the balcony. Toast, coffee, and trying to figure out how to make Spanish omelet. Wish me luck.
  • 10:00 AM: Beach time! Sun cream applied religiously. Book in hand (hopefully I'll actually read it). People-watching commences. This is a crucial skill.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a chiringuito (beach bar). Fresh seafood. Cold beer. Life is good. And I mean REALLY good. I could stay here forever.
  • 3:00 PM: Golf. This is where the adventure REALLY starts. I am not a golfer. Never played. But it's a golf course, and it is on the "to-do list" (Mostly to be able to say I ticked that box and hopefully laugh myself silly in the process). Trying not to embarrass myself too much. Praying there's a golf cart.
  • 5:00 PM: Post-golf debrief. I'll need a stiff drink after that.
  • 6:00 PM: Sunset cocktails. More Sangria. This is a theme, people.
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner at a Tapas bar. Wandering through the streets, finding something local
  • 9:00 PM: Back to the Penthouse - Reading, planning tomorrow, or maybe just falling asleep on the couch.

Day 3: Granada and Alhambra - The Culture Vulture Awakens (briefly)

  • 9:00 AM: Coffee. Breakfast (same drill as Day 2.)
  • 10:00 AM: Drive to Granada. This should be an experience in itself. If the car's tires fall to bits, I'm blaming the potholes.
  • 11:30 AM: Arrive in Granada… hopefully. Parking: The bane of my existence.
  • 12:00 PM: Alhambra. This is supposed to be magical. I've booked a tour, fingers crossed it's not mind-numbingly boring. Praying for shade.
  • 2:00 PM: Lunch in Granada. Tapas- hopping again! This is starting to become a lifestyle.
  • 4:00 PM: Wander around Granada. Get hopelessly lost in the Albaicín (that old Arab quarter). Embrace the chaos. Buy a souvenir that I probably won't need. Lose my way around.
  • 6:00 PM: Drive back to Motril.
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner at the Penthouse, or maybe another restaurant with sea food.
  • 9:00 PM: Sleep. I'll be exhausted from all the culture.

Day 4: Deep Dive - Doubling Down on Playa Granada.

  • 9:00 AM: Sleep in (I'm on vacation, damn it!).
  • 10:00 AM: Breakfast - more coffee. More toast. Contemplating a second week.
  • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM: PLAYA GRANADA!!! We're going full-on lazy day. Beach, sun, water, repeat. Swimming in the ocean. More people-watching. Reading my darn book. Possibly building a sandcastle that will inevitably get destroyed by the tide. The sheer joy of doing absolutely nothing. This is my happy place.
  • 5:00 PM: Explore the area. Find a local market. buy some local produce. Visit the shops
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner at a restaurant, trying to find local flavors.
  • 9:00 PM: Evening stroll on the beach. More stargazing. Thinking about life. Feeling content.

Day 5: Day Trip - Exploring the Hidden Gems

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up, but maybe not early.
  • 10:00 AM: Research where to go - trying to figure out where to go. Thinking about driving towards the mountains. Maybe a hike?
  • 11:00 AM: Head out to explore the place!
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant.
  • 3:00 PM: Exploring, whatever it is.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner and enjoy the rest of the evening at the Penthouse.

Day 6: Farewell Feast and Last Ditch Attempts at Fun

  • 9:00 AM: Pack (the worst part). Realizing I've bought WAY too many souvenirs.
  • 10:00 AM: One last breakfast on the balcony. Savouring the view. Feeling the pang of leaving.
  • 11:00 AM: Final beach visit. Trying to soak up every last drop of sunshine. One last swim.
  • 1:00 PM: Farewell lunch. Gazpacho. Paella. More Sangria (because, reasons).
  • 3:00 PM: Last-minute souvenir shopping. Panicking about souvenirs.
  • 5:00 PM: Stroll along the beach one last time.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. Trying to squeeze in one last amazing meal.
  • 9:00 PM: Pack the bags.
  • 10:00 PM: Relax on the balcony, soaking up the last moments of my trip.

Day 7: Adios, España… Until Next Time!

  • Early AM: The dreaded airport ritual. Return the car (hopefully in one piece).
  • Flight back to reality.
  • Slight depression as I remember it's back to the grind.
  • Already planning the next escape.

And there you have it. My

Escape to Paradise: Stunning 1-Bedroom Santa Teresa Villa Sleeps 4!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Luxury! ... Or Is It? My Unfiltered FAQ

Okay, so is this place *actually* paradise, or just Instagram-paradise? Spill the tea!

Alright, lemme be brutally honest. The *pictures*? Stunning. Like, wallpaper-worthy. The reality… well, it's complicated. Paradise, in the purest sense, is probably not what you'll find in the PUSHE Penthouse. But paradise *adjacent*? Potentially. It's less "perfect beach bods, endless cocktails" and more "slightly frazzled vacationer, desperately needing a nap." Which, honestly, is more relatable, right? My expectations were sky-high, I mean that view! And it *does* deliver on that. But... keep reading, the devils a in the details, my friends.

What's the view *really* like? Because the photos are suspiciously perfect.

The view? Oh. My. GOD. Okay, picture this: waking up. Blurry-eyed. Cracking open the curtains. PANORAMA. Like, seriously, the *entire* coastline stretches out before you. Turquoise water. The Sierra Nevada mountains looming in the distance. Honestly, it's soul-soothing. I spent a solid hour the first morning just gaping. And that sunrise? Forget about it. Brought a tear to my eye (and I'm not a crier!). Now, the *imperfections*? The occasional seagull squadron dive-bombing. The slight haze sometimes, depending on the weather. But even that adds to the charm, you know? It reminds you this is real life, not some airbrushed fantasy.

The hot tub. Is it as amazing as it looks? And are there *obligatory* hot tub selfies involved?

Alright, the hot tub. My weakness. And yes, it's pretty damn amazing. Especially after a long day of... well, doing absolutely nothing, or trying to get some sun! The jets are powerful. The bubbles are plentiful. The water is *perfectly* heated. The view from the hot tub? Utter bliss. Now, the selfies situation... confession time: yes, I took a *lot* of them. Don't judge me, you would too! However, the picture I took with the sunset was so blurry it was unusable, and the wind kept blowing my hair in my face so I looked like a wet rat. So, yes. Amazing. Selfie-mandatory. But, you know, realism, people!

What's the "luxury" like? Does it actually feel luxurious?

Okay, "luxury". That's the million-dollar question, isn't it? The penthouse is *definitely* well-appointed. The kitchen has all the mod cons (though figuring out the espresso machine was a comedy routine in itself), the furniture is stylish, the beds are comfy. But... and there's always a "but", isn't there? It's not *over-the-top* luxury. It's more... comfortable, well-designed. It's not the sort of place where you'd expect a butler to pop out. It's luxury you can *relax* in, which is a welcome change. There are still cheap things, like the little throw pillows, no-one really looks at them. I wanted a *feel* of luxury, and I somewhat got it - but not the kind where it's everywhere you look, and that's a bit of a let down.

The kitchen. Did you actually *cook* in it? Or did you just order takeout like a normal person?

The kitchen. Ooh, the siren song of the fully equipped kitchen! I *intended* to cook. I *planned* to cook. I even *bought* groceries! The first night, I was all ambitious, thinking, "fresh seafood! Paella! I'm going to become a culinary god!" Then, on the second night, when I discovered the *actual* size of the grocery shop, I just ended up ordering takeout. There was a delicious tapas place nearby, and I'm not above supporting the local economy! Let's be honest; I’m on vacation! So, the kitchen? Beautiful, functional... but mostly used for making coffee and reheating leftovers. Don't judge!

What about the beach? Is it actually swimmable? Crowded? Trash-filled? Spill!

The beach! Okay, it's a lovely beach. The sand is soft, and I witnessed some spectacular sunsets. But the water could be a bit rough sometimes, and a bit chilly. Swimming is doable, definitely, and I dipped my toes in. It’s not the crystal-clear, tropical paradise of your fantasies, but it's still beautiful. It’s not *overly* crowded, which is a massive plus. And the trash situation? Pretty good, to be honest. They seemed to keep it clean. I saw a few stray beer cans on one occasion, but nothing major. Some days it will be empty, some days you will get some people. If the beach is a non-negotiable, just check the weather and pick a nice day!

Location, location, location! Is it easy to get around? Is there anything *nearby*?

The location is pretty good. Playa Granada is a nice area, a bit quieter than some of the more touristy spots. Getting around? You'll probably want a car. There are some buses, but a car gives you freedom, you know? And parking wasn't a nightmare, thank goodness! There are some restaurants, shops, and a few bars within walking distance. But to do any *real* exploring, you'll need wheels. Granada city is about an hour away (well, traffic-depending), and the Alhambra is a must-see (book tickets *way* in advance!). So, good, not perfect. But great for a relaxed break.

Cleanliness. Because let's be real, that's important.

The cleanliness was... mostly fine. The penthouse was generally clean upon arrival. But, let's be honest, I'm a bit of a neat freak. I gave it a quick once-over when I got there. And yes, under the sofa cushions, there were a few crumbs, but that happens. Overall, the cleanliness was good, a solid B+. It's not a sterile environment. But It was not a "leave your shoes on" situation. They clean it before you arrive. They might come back on the mid-week if you request, but it really depends on the package you choose.

What did you *not* expect about your stay?

I was not ready forBook Hotels Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 6 Motril Spain